Availability: Hotel Grand Fresa Akasaka
Spa hotel in Tokyo (Akasaka) near Tokyo Midtown
With a stay at Hotel Grand Fresa Akasaka, you'll be centrally located in Tokyo, steps from Akasaka Sacas and minutes from Akasaka ACT Theater.
This eco-friendly hotel is close to Tokyo Tower and Tokyo Imperial Palace.
Make yourself at home in one of the 136 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Your Select Comfort bed comes with down comforters and Egyptian cotton sheets. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature bidets and hair dryers.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of Hotel Grand Fresa Akasaka.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a computer station, and dry cleaning/laundry services.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Grand Fresa Akasaka Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A computer station is located on site and wired high-speed Internet access is complimentary. Hotel Grand Fresa Akasaka features a full-service spa. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, laundry facilities, and dry cleaning/laundry services.
Hotel Grand Fresa Akasaka has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 8
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Full-service spa
- Designated smoking areas
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Computer station
- Laundry facilities
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 136
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 2006
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free wired high-speed Internet
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room massage available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Digital TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Shower/tub combination
- Down comforter
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- LCD TV
- Free wired high-speed Internet
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 11 AM.
Hotel Grand Fresa Akasaka has a restaurant on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
LUNA CASA has 2 treatment rooms. Services include massages, facials, and body treatments. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and thalassotherapy.
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Thalassotherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Number of treatment rooms 2
Hotel Grand Fresa Akasaka Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Special check-in instructions:
Special Instructions: Please contact the property ahead of time if you are planning to arrive after midnight.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: JPY 800 per person (approximately)
- Additional Details
The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Globe Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.