Availability: Bellavista Cloud Forest Reserve & Lodge
Tandayapa eco-friendly lodge with a restaurant
When you stay at Bellavista Cloud Forest Reserve & Lodge in Tandayapa, you'll be within the vicinity of Maquipucuna Cloud Forest Reserve.
This eco-friendly lodge is within the region of Central Park and Mindogarden Butterfly Farm.
Make yourself at home in one of the 8 guestrooms. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Bathrooms have showers and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include safes, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Make use of convenient amenities such as gift shops/newsstands, a television in the lobby, and tour/ticket assistance.
You can enjoy a meal at a restaurant serving the guests of Bellavista Cloud Forest Reserve & Lodge, or stop in at a snack bar/deli. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available for a fee.
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, multilingual staff, and luggage storage. A shuttle from the hotel to the airport is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and free self parking is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Bellavista Cloud Forest Reserve & Lodge Amenities
Dining options at the lodge include a restaurant and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. For a surcharge, a shuttle from the hotel to the airport (available on request) is offered to guests. This eco-friendly lodge also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Bellavista Cloud Forest Reserve & Lodge is a smoke-free property.
- Airport transportation - drop-off (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 8
- Number of floors - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Airport transportation
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1995
- Snack bar/deli
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 4
- Television in lobby
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Balcony or patio
- Access via exterior corridors
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Shower only
- In-room safe
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Onsite dining venue - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Reservations are required.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Ecotours on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Horse riding/rental on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Bellavista Cloud Forest Reserve & Lodge Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 1:00 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Special check-in instructions:
Special Instructions: Please contact the property ahead of time if you are planning to arrive after midnight.
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Debit cards not accepted
Only service dogs are allowed
No cribs (infant beds) available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 73 per vehicle
- Additional Details
Guests must transfer via required shuttle to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 72 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in SmartVoyager, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.