Availability: InterContinental Resort Tahiti
Room, 1 King Bed, Garden ViewMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Room, 2 Single Beds, Lagoon ViewMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Room, 1 King Bed, Lagoon ViewMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Panoramic Room, 1 King Bed, ViewMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
King, Junior Bungalow, Lagoon View, OverwaterMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Resort with private beach, full-service spa
When you stay at InterContinental Resort Tahiti in Faaa, you'll be on the waterfront and within the vicinity of Place Jacques Chirac and Parc Bougainville.
This 4.5-star resort is within the vicinity of Cathedrale de L'lmmaculee Conception and Black Pearl Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 258 individually furnished guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Rooms have private furnished balconies or patios. Cable programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature designer toiletries and complimentary toiletries.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. After a day at the private beach, you can enjoy other recreational amenities including a spa tub and an outdoor tennis court. This resort also features wireless Internet access (surcharge), babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and an arcade/game room.
Grab a bite at one of the resort's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Thirsty? Quench your thirst at a beach bar, a poolside bar, or a swim-up bar. Breakfast is available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Faaa? This resort has 4306 square feet (400 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and small meeting rooms. Free self parking is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The hotel will be renovating from 14 April 2014 to 1 June 2015 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
Renovation work will only be conducted during business hours on weekdays. Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
- Select guestrooms
InterContinental Resort Tahiti Amenities
Simply walk outside to feel the sun on your face at the white sand beach. Hit the beach and work on your tan in the sun loungers (chaise longues) or relax in the shade with complimentary cabanas and umbrellas. At InterContinental Resort Tahiti, pamper yourself with a treatment at the full-service spa or have fun in the sun with activities like snorkeling and sailing.
Dining is available at one of the resort's 2 restaurants. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the resort's bars, which include a beach bar, a swim-up bar, and a poolside bar. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). This luxury resort also offers an outdoor tennis court, a spa tub, and a sauna. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
InterContinental Resort Tahiti has designated areas for smoking.
- Number of buildings/towers - 4
- Arcade/game room
- 24-hour front desk
- Room service (24 hours)
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Conference space
- Total number of rooms - 258
- Poolside bar
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Swim-up bar
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Number of floors - 3
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Full-service spa
- Designated smoking areas
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Beach bar
- Luggage storage
- On private beach
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Conference space size (feet) - 4306
- Conference space size (meters) - 400
- Number of meeting rooms - 7
- Tennis on site
- Conference center
- Outdoor tennis court
- Free self parking
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach cabanas (complimentary)
- Pool cabanas (complimentary)
- Beach sun loungers
- Pool sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Individually furnished
- Air conditioning
- Premium TV channels
- Coffee/tea maker
- Pay movies
- Complimentary newspaper
- Hair dryer
- Premium bedding
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Separate sitting area
- Furnished balcony or patio
- Climate control
- Access via exterior corridors
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Complimentary toiletries
- Separate bathtub and shower
- In-room massage available
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Sofa bed
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Pillow menu
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 6 AM and 10 AM.
Te Tiare restaurant - This poolside restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
Le Lotus restaurant - This poolside restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Tiki Bar - This bar is located by the pool. Happy hour is offered.
24-hour room service is available.
A private beach and an outdoor tennis court are featured at the resort. Other recreational amenities include a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Ecotours on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Kayaking on site
- Motor boating on site
- Rafting on site
- Rowing or canoeing on site
- Sailing on site
- Snorkeling on site
- Tennis on site
- Volleyball on site
- Water skiing on site
Deep Nature Spa has 6 treatment rooms. Services include massages, facials, body scrubs, and body treatments. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a spa tub. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including hydrotherapy.
- Number of treatment rooms 6
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body scrubs
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Accessible path of travel
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible bathroom
InterContinental Resort Tahiti Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: XPF 150 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: XPF 3700 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: XPF 1100 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): XPF 1100 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: XPF 1100 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: XPF 1100 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: XPF 4000 per vehicle (one way)
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in EarthCheck Silver Certified, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.