Book your room at Y Hotel Hyde Park
Family-friendly Sydney hotel with a restaurant
With a stay at Y Hotel Hyde Park, you'll be centrally located in Sydney, steps from ANZAC War Memorial and minutes from Australian Museum.
This family-friendly hotel is close to Sydney Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge.
Make yourself at home in one of the 121 air-conditioned guestrooms. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available to keep you connected. Conveniences include safes, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Make use of convenient amenities, which include wireless Internet access (surcharge) and tour/ticket assistance.
You can enjoy a meal at a restaurant serving the guests of Y Hotel Hyde Park, or find a snack in a coffee shop/café. A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily.
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. Event facilities at this hotel consist of a conference center and meeting rooms. A shuttle from the hotel to the airport is provided for a surcharge (available on request).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. This 3.5-star property offers access to a business center and meeting rooms. 5 meeting rooms are available. For a surcharge, a shuttle from the hotel to the airport (available on request) is offered to guests. This family-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, coffee/tea in the lobby, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
Y Hotel Hyde Park is a smoke-free property.
- Airport transportation - drop-off (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Free breakfast
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Business center
- Total number of rooms - 121
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 8
- Meeting rooms
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Conference center
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access (10 AUD per 24 hours surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 4 AUD per hour )
Park your car
Offsite parking discounted rates available
In your room
- Air conditioning
- In-room safe
- Climate control
- Daily housekeeping
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Eat and drink
Guests are offered a complimentary continental breakfast each morning. An additional cooked-to-order breakfast is served daily (subject to charges).
Y Cafe - This café serves breakfast only.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Ecotours nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
The fine print for Y Hotel Hyde Park
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
How you can pay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Only service dogs are allowed
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Breakfast fee: AUD 6 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 10 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 4 per hour (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: AUD 15 per person (one way)
- Early check-in fee: AUD 50
- Late check-out fee: AUD 50
- Deposit: AUD 100 per stay
- In-room safe fee: AUD 20 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 40 per night
We should mention
Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.