Availability: The Westin Sydney
Tower Superior King Room - Level 3 to 8Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Tower Deluxe King RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Tower Deluxe 2 Double Beds Room - Level 9 to 19Max Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Heritage Superior King Room - Level 1 to 3Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Tower Premium King Room - Level 20 to 27Max Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Executive King Room with Club Lounge Access - Level 28 to 31Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Central Sydney hotel near Circular Quay and Sydney Opera House
With a stay at The Westin Sydney in Sydney, you'll be minutes from Pitt Street Mall and Theatre Royal.
This 5-star hotel is close to Sydney Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge.
Make yourself at home in one of the 416 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and LCD televisions. Digital programming and DVD players are provided for your entertainment, with wired and wireless Internet access available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Don’t miss out on recreational opportunities including a health club and a steam room. This hotel also features wireless Internet access (surcharge), shopping on site, and wedding services.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Dining is also available at a coffee shop/café, and 24-hour room service is provided. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Westin Sydney Amenities
The Westin Sydney is in the city's central business district on Martin Place, an address noted for its designer shopping, restaurants, theatres, and nightlife. Part of the hotel incorporates the restored historic General Post Office.
Guests enjoy modern Australian cuisine at Mosaic Restaurant, and cocktails at The Bar, Lounge and Room. Hot and cold breakfast options are served in the Club Lounge. The hotel has a fitness facility and also offers a business center and meeting rooms with audio-visual equipment. Multilingual staff can provide currency exchange and tour assistance.
This is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Health club
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Total number of rooms - 416
- Number of floors - 31
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Steam room
- Wedding services
- Year Built 1999
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Complimentary toiletries
- Premium TV channels
- DVD player
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- In-room massage available
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- iPod docking station
- Digital TV service
- Pillow menu
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- LCD TV
Mosaic Restaurant - Modern Australian cuisine served on Level 1 balcony under natural light from glass atrium ceiling. Open from early morning through dinner hours. Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and Sunday brunch.
The Bar, Lounge and Room - Light meals in addition to high tea and cocktails. Open from morning to late night.
Room service - Available 24 hours.
The Westin Sydney offers complimentary access to the health club, which also offers classes, a steam room, cardio equipment, and weights.
The recreational activities listed below are available on site or nearby; fees may apply.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
The Westin Sydney Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: AUD 42 for adults and AUD 21 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 20 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 20 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: AUD 69 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 69 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 90 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Additional Details
Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in EarthCheck Silver Certified, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
This property does not have an official STAR Rating from AAA Tourism Pty Ltd. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.