Please enter your travel dates.
One Bedroom Apartment
- One Double Bed
Two Bedroom Apartment
- One King Bed
Superior Two Bedroom Apartment
- Two Double Beds
4.5-star luxury hotel with an outdoor pool in Chatswood (North Shore Sydney)
A stay at The Sebel Sydney Chatswood places you in the heart of Chatswood, steps from Westfield Chatswood Mall and close to Chatswood Golf Club.
This 4.5-star hotel is within close proximity of Lane Cove National Park and Killara Golf Club.
Make yourself at home in one of the 53 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchens with refrigerators and microwaves. Rooms have private balconies. Cable programming and DVD players are provided for your entertainment, while high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected. Conveniences include direct-dial phones, as well as safes and complimentary newspapers.
Don’t miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. Additional amenities include wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and babysitting/childcare.
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and audiovisual equipment. Planning an event in Chatswood? This hotel has 1592 square feet (148 square meters) of space consisting of conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms. Parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- This property is undergoing renovations from 1 January 2014 to 31 March 2014 (completion date subject to change).Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
In addition to an outdoor pool, The Sebel Sydney Chatswood provides a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness center. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. This 4.5-star property offers access to a business center, limo/town car service, and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities measuring 1592 square feet (148 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms. This luxury hotel also offers multilingual staff, concierge services, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Wedding services, currency exchange, and tour assistance can be provided. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
The Sebel Sydney Chatswood is a smoke-free property.
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 1592
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 148
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 3
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 53
- Audiovisual equipment
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of floors - 14
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Business center
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Luggage storage
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Medical assistance available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (surcharge)
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Private bathroom
- DVD player
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Playground nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: AUD 22.00 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 10 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
Official Australia STAR Rating provided by AAA Tourism Pty Ltd
AAA Tourism Pty Ltd assigns an official STAR Rating for accommodations in Australia. This Self Catering property is rated 4.5 stars.