Book your room at The Menzies Sydney
Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Standard Queen RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 2 infants)
Standard King RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Park View King RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Superior Park View King RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
4-star family-friendly Sydney hotel near Circular Quay
With a stay at The Menzies Sydney, you'll be centrally located in Sydney, steps from Australia Square and minutes from Pitt Street Mall.
This 4-star hotel is close to Sydney Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge.
Make yourself at home in one of the 446 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Satellite programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Don’t miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. Additional features include concierge services, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and gift shops/newsstands.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's 24-hour room service. Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 3 bars/lounges.
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
In addition to an indoor pool, The Menzies Sydney provides a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of hotel's 3 bars/lounges.
Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of a business center and meeting rooms. 14 meeting rooms are available. This family-friendly hotel also offers gift shops/newsstands, coffee/tea in the lobby, and concierge services. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
The Menzies Sydney is a smoke-free property.
- Indoor pool
- Spa tub
- Fitness facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Total number of rooms - 446
- Number of bars/lounges - 3
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Airport transportation
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Business center
- Concierge services
- Meeting rooms
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting rooms - 14
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 24.95 AUD per day ), Wired internet access ( 24.95 AUD per day )
Park your car
Self parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Pay movies
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room massage available
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Room service (24 hours)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Flat-panel TV
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Eat and drink
The Menzies Sydney has a restaurant on site.
24-hour room service is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness center.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
The fine print for The Menzies Sydney
When you arrive
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is 10:30 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Breakfast fee: AUD 32 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 24.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): AUD 24.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 24.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: AUD 24.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: AUD 14 per person (one way)
- Self parking fee: AUD 50 per day
- Late check-out fee: AUD 20
- Deposit: AUD 50 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 60 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.