Availability: PARKROYAL Parramatta
Standard Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Deluxe Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Superior Suite, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Executive Suite, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Standard Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
4.5-star luxury hotel in Parramatta with an outdoor pool
A stay at PARKROYAL Parramatta places you in the heart of Parramatta, walking distance from Parramatta Heritage Centre and Riverside Theatres.
This 4.5-star hotel is within close proximity of Westfield Parramatta Shopping Centre and Parramatta Stadium.
Make yourself at home in one of the 196 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. High-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as an outdoor pool, or other amenities including wireless Internet access (surcharge) and babysitting/childcare. Additional features include wedding services, tour/ticket assistance, and complimentary use of a nearby fitness facility.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge at scheduled times, and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
PARKROYAL Parramatta Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business amenities at this 4.5-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and a meeting room.
High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. This luxury hotel also offers an outdoor pool, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle at scheduled times is offered to guests. Onsite parking is available (surcharge). A total renovation of this property was completed in November 2011.
PARKROYAL Parramatta is a smoke-free property.
- Room service (24 hours)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 196
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare
- Outdoor pool
- Number of floors - 12
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- One meeting room
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in
- Limo or Town Car service available
- 24-hour business center
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Flat-panel TV
- Air conditioning
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Separate bathtub and shower
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Complimentary newspaper
- Pillowtop mattress
- Pillow menu
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Table 30 - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
PARKROYAL Parramatta Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: AUD 22 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): AUD 24.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 16 (for 2 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: AUD 19 per day
- Valet parking fee: AUD 25 per day
- Deposit: AUD 100 per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Globe Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
Official Australia STAR Rating provided by AAA Tourism Pty Ltd
AAA Tourism Pty Ltd assigns an official STAR Rating for accommodations in Australia. This Hotel property is rated 4.5 stars.