Please enter your travel dates.
Superior Darling Harbour View Queen
- One Queen Bed
- Two Double Beds
- One Queen Bed
Executive Darling Harbour View Twin
- Two Double Beds
4.5-star luxury hotel in Sydney (Darling Harbour - Pyrmont) near Darling Harbour
With a stay at Novotel Sydney Darling Harbour, you'll be centrally located in Sydney, steps from Harbourside and minutes from Sydney Convention Centre.
This 4.5-star hotel is close to Sydney Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge.
Make yourself at home in one of the 525 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Premium TV channels provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as direct-dial phones with voice mail.
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including an outdoor pool, an outdoor tennis court, and a fitness center. This hotel also features concierge services, babysitting/childcare, and a television in the lobby.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, a computer station, and audiovisual equipment. Planning an event in Sydney? This hotel has 2250 square feet (209 square meters) of space consisting of small meeting rooms, banquet facilities, and exhibit space. Limited parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
In addition to an outdoor pool, Novotel Sydney Darling Harbour provides an outdoor tennis court and a fitness center. Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink.
Business amenities at this 4.5-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, secretarial services, and technology support staff. Event facilities measuring 2250 square feet (209 square meters) include small meeting rooms, exhibit space, and banquet facilities. This luxury hotel also offers a terrace, concierge services, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
Novotel Sydney Darling Harbour has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 525
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of floors - 10
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Currency exchange
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Tennis on site
- Snack bar/deli
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Tour assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Audiovisual equipment
- Secure parking
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Outdoor tennis court
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 2250
- Security guard
- Banquet facilities
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Television in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Technology support staff
- Designated smoking areas
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 209
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 8
- Secretarial services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Secure parking, Self parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Clock radio
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Pillow menu
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Dish a restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor tennis court, an outdoor pool, and a fitness center.
Guests under 18 years old are not allowed in the fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Swimming on site
- Tennis on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: AUD 34 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: AUD 45 per day
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Globe Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
Official Australia STAR Rating provided by AAA Tourism Pty Ltd
AAA Tourism Pty Ltd assigns an official STAR Rating for accommodations in Australia. This Hotel property is rated 4.5 stars.