Please enter your travel dates.
Superior Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
- One King Bed
4.5-star luxury hotel in Mascot with an indoor pool
When you stay at Holiday Inn Sydney Airport in Mascot, you'll be near the airport and convenient to George Hanna Memorial Museum and Cahill Park.
This 4.5-star hotel is within close proximity of Kogarah Golf Course and University of New South Wales.
Make yourself at home in one of the 250 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Satellite television is provided for your entertainment. Bathrooms have hair dryers and bathrobes. Conveniences include direct-dial phones, as well as safes and desks.
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center. Additional amenities include wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and babysitting/childcare.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, currency exchange, and secretarial services.
In addition to an indoor pool, Holiday Inn Sydney Airport provides a sauna and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge).
This 4.5-star property offers access to a business center, secretarial services, and a meeting/conference room. This luxury hotel also offers multilingual staff, concierge services, and laundry facilities.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 250
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of floors - 10
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Business services
- Computer rental
- Concierge services
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Laundry facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- One meeting/conference room
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Secure covered parking (surcharge)
- Secretarial services
- Tour assistance
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Secure covered parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room safe
Hot/cold buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Amelias Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Tennis nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: AUD 16 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: AUD 15 per day
- Valet parking fee: AUD 15 per day
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Globe Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
Official Australia STAR Rating provided by AAA Tourism Pty Ltd
AAA Tourism Pty Ltd assigns an official STAR Rating for accommodations in Australia. This Hotel property is rated 4.5 stars.