Availability: Holiday Inn Old Sydney the Rocks
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Superior Room, 1 King Bed, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Executive Room, 1 King Bed, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
4.5-star luxury hotel in The Rocks (Circular Quay - The Rocks) near Sydney Opera House
With a stay at Holiday Inn Old Sydney the Rocks, you'll be centrally located in The Rocks, steps from The Rocks Markets and Circular Quay.
This 4.5-star hotel is close to Sydney Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge.
Make yourself at home in one of the 165 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Enjoy recreational amenities such as an outdoor pool and a spa tub. Additional features include wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and babysitting/childcare.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include limo/town car service, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Holiday Inn Old Sydney the Rocks Amenities
Holiday Inn Old Sydney the Rocks features an outdoor pool and a spa tub. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge).
This luxury hotel also offers multilingual staff, concierge services, and laundry facilities. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 165
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of floors - 8
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Spa tub
- Outdoor pool
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Holiday Inn Old Sydney the Rocks has a restaurant on site.
24-hour room service is available.
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site.
Holiday Inn Old Sydney the Rocks Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: AUD 29 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 27.50 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 27.50 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 45 per day
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Globe Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
Official Australia STAR Rating provided by AAA Tourism Pty Ltd
AAA Tourism Pty Ltd assigns an official STAR Rating for accommodations in Australia. This Hotel property is rated 4.5 stars.