Please enter your travel dates.
Premium Twin Room, City View
- Two Single Beds
Premium Room, 1 King Bed, City View
- One King Bed
Premium Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible
- One King Bed
Premium Harbour King Room
- One King Bed
Sydney property near Sydney Tower
With a stay at Four Points by Sheraton, Darling Harbour, Sydney, you'll be centrally located in Sydney, steps from Wildlife Sydney and Sydney Aquarium.
This 4-star hotel is close to Sydney Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge.
Make yourself at home in one of the 683 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and iPod docking stations. Flat-screen televisions with cable programming are provided for your entertainment, with wired and wireless Internet access available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with showers feature makeup/shaving mirrors and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with voice mail.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a 24-hour fitness center, or other amenities including wireless Internet access (surcharge) and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Additional features include gift shops/newsstands, shopping on site, and wedding services.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours).
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) or park nearby.
A small arcade located below the hotel caters to travellers on a tight time schedule or those looking for easy shopping options. It offers gifts and jewellery shops, and a beauty salon. Hotel amenities include a 24-hour fitness center, parking (surcharge), a laundry service and express check-out. The hotel is located in the center of Sydney's business district.
The hotel's business facilities comprise a business center, wired and wireless Internet access in public areas for a fee, plus a wide range of meeting, conference, and exhibition spaces. Audiovisual equipment is available (surcharges), including electronic projection screens. Full audiovisual support is available from the hotel's in-house audiovisual team.
- Concierge desk
- Technology helpdesk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Business center
- Exhibit space
- Audiovisual equipment
- Secretarial services
- Total number of rooms - 683
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Medical assistance available
- Currency exchange
- Tour assistance
- Shopping on site
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 15
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Parking nearby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Separate sitting area
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Shower only
- Bathroom phone
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Clock radio
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- iPod docking station
- Down comforter
- Pillow menu
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Corn Exchange Restaurant - Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner seven days a week. Al fresco dining available on a wide terrace overlooking Darling Harbour. Contemporary à la carte and buffet cuisine.
Dundee Arms Pub – Sandstone pub dating back to the 1850s has been sensitively incorporated into the hotel complex. Variety of pub counter meals plus a wide range of local and imported beers. Aussie barbeque option available during the summer months. Both indoor and outdoor seating available. Open for lunch and dinner Monday–Friday and late afternoon until late on Saturday. Closed Sunday.
Bar Eleven – This rooftop bar offers cocktails and beers from the Best Brews program. Guests can also order some great food from the available bar menu designed by Executive Chef Ambrose. Bar Eleven is open Tuesday through Thursday 5 PM to 10 PM and Friday through Saturday 4 PM to 11 PM. Hours are subject to weather conditions.
The on-site fitness centre, located on level one, offers equipment and views across Darling Harbour. Open 24 hours and accessed by guestroom security keys, the gym features weight and rowing machines, treadmills, and stationary bikes.
Approximately 15 minutes' walk from the hotel, a scenic running and walking track extends from the Sydney Opera House through the Royal Botanic Gardens and along the harbour. A 10-minute taxi ride away is Centennial Park, offering extensive running and walking tracks in addition to horse riding, with golfing and tennis options close by.
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Playground nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 20 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: AUD 5 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: AUD 5 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: AUD 45 per night
- Late check-out fee: AUD 90
- Deposit: AUD 200 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 60 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This property does not have an official STAR Rating from AAA Tourism Pty Ltd. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.