Please enter your travel dates.
- One King Bed
One Bedroom Suite
- One King Bed
- One King Bed
4-star hotel in Macquarie Park with a restaurant
When you stay at Courtyard by Marriott Sydney-North Ryde in Macquarie Park, you'll be in the business district and convenient to Macquarie Shopping Centre and Lane Cove National Park.
This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Macquarie University and Killara Golf Club.
Make yourself at home in one of the 188 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Relax and take in courtyard views from the privacy of your room. Cable programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a 24-hour fitness center or take in the view from a terrace. This hotel also features wireless Internet access (surcharge), gift shops/newsstands, and wedding services.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, where you can enjoy drinks at a bar and dine alfresco (weather permitting). Or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), a business center, and audiovisual equipment. Planning an event in Macquarie Park? This hotel has 2400 square feet (223 square meters) of space consisting of small meeting rooms and banquet facilities.
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 4-star property offers access to a business center, a technology helpdesk, and secretarial services.
High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Event facilities measuring 2400 square feet (223 square meters) include small meeting rooms and banquet facilities. This business-friendly hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness center, a terrace, and multilingual staff.
Courtyard by Marriott Sydney-North Ryde is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 188
- Number of floors - 8
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Business services
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Grocery/convenience store
- Designated smoking areas
- Luggage storage
- Medical assistance available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (limited hours)
- Outdoor parking (surcharge)
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 223
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 8
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 2400
- Secretarial services
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Technology helpdesk
- Tour assistance
- Translation services
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Wedding services
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Outdoor parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Direct-dial phone
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Clock radio
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Ergonomic chair
- LCD TV
- Courtyard view
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Orchards Restaurant - This brasserie specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Whale-watching nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Playground nearby
- Accessible path of travel
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: AUD 29 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): AUD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: AUD 12 per day
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 30 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
This property does not have an official STAR Rating from AAA Tourism Pty Ltd. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.