Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
- 1 king
Double Room, 2 Double Beds
- 2 double
Premier Double Room, 2 Double Beds
- 2 double
Premier Room, 1 King Bed, View
- 1 king
Ski-in/ski-out resort with a restaurant
With a stay at Delta Sun Peaks in Sun Peaks, you'll be near ski lifts and minutes from Sun Peaks Golf Course, and close to Sun Peaks Resort.
This 4-star resort is within the region of Niskonlith Lake Provincial Park and Adams Lake Recreation Conference Centre.
Make yourself at home in one of the 220 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and complimentary newspapers.
Enjoy the convenience of ski-in/ski-out access at this resort, which also features a nightclub and a health club. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, an arcade/game room, and ski storage.
Grab a bite to eat at the resort's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a fee.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, a computer station, and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities at this resort consist of a ballroom and banquet facilities. Parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
After a day on the snow, enjoy a relaxing soak in the spa tub and an invigorating swim in the outdoor swimming pool. Delta Sun Peaks helps provide the perfect ski vacation with ski storage, ski passes, and shopping on site. When the sun goes down, sip après-ski drinks in the resort's bar or mingle with other revelers at the onsite nightclub.
The resort offers a restaurant. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This eco-friendly resort also offers a health club and a sauna. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
Delta Sun Peaks is a smoke-free property.
- Spa tub
- Spa services on site
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Ski passes available
- 24-hour business center
- Free Wi-Fi
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 10
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Concierge desk
- Parking (surcharge)
- Microwave in lobby
- Room service (limited hours)
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Number of floors - 5
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- 24-hour front desk
- Shopping on site
- Arcade/game room
- Grocery store
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Health club
- Total number of rooms - 220
- Banquet facilities
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fireplace in lobby
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Tennis on site
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Airport transportation
- Ski storage
- Currency exchange
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Ski-in/ski-out access
Available in all rooms: Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Microwave (on request)
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Mantles Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include ski-in/ski-out access, a health club, and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Fishing nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Boating nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in lb is 50
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: CAD 13 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 17 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 35 (varies based on length of stay)
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.