Availability: Nordic Light Hotel
Moderate Double Room, Queen Bed 140cmMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 infant)
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 infant)
Deluxe Double RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Design hotel in the city center. Nearby Central Station and Arlanda Express
With a stay at Nordic Light Hotel, you'll be centrally located in Stockholm, steps from Casino Cosmopol Stockholm and Oscar Theatre.
This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Klara Kyrka and Stockholm Waterfront Congress Centre.
Make yourself at home in one of the 175 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LED televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and designer toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and complimentary newspapers.
Make use of convenient amenities such as a fireplace in the lobby, tour/ticket assistance, and complimentary use of a nearby fitness facility.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Nordic Light Hotel Amenities
Nordic Light Hotel unites form with function to ensure an agreeable, comfortable place to stay. Nordic Light Hotel is based on a design concept embracing innovative thinking, creative architecture with local inspiration, the special characteristics of the Nordic Light Hotel and staff with a feeling for attentive service and the well-being of their guests. Working for a sustainable environment is important for Nordic Light Hotel and in October 2011 they introduced Meat Free Mondays. That is, no processed or red meat are served in the restaurant on Mondays, stop by and enjoy delicious vegetarian dishes!
- Total number of rooms - 175
- 24-hour front desk
- Free breakfast
- Conference space
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 7
- Meeting rooms
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Number of meeting rooms - 12
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (24 hours)
- 24-hour business center
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Climate control
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Air conditioning
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Soundproofed rooms
- Designer toiletries
- In-room massage available
- Shower only
- LED TV
- Iron/ironing board
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
Light Bar and Lounge - Here you can enjoy breakfast, lunch, or dinner or just stop by for a drink. 24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a modern fitness facility.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
Nordic Light Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Valet parking fee: SEK 395 per night
- Pet fee: SEK 300 per stay (maximum SEK 600 per stay)
- Late check-out fee: SEK 400
- Rollaway bed fee: SEK 300 per night
- Additional Details
This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Nordic Swan, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.