Please enter your travel dates.
Twin Deluxe Room
- Two Twin Beds
Twin Deluxe with a View
- Two Twin Beds
Hilton King Executive Room
- One King Bed
Modern city centre hotel with health club and sauna
With a stay at Hilton Stockholm Slussen, you'll be centrally located in Stockholm, steps from Stockholm City Museum and minutes from Sodra Teatern.
This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Mosebacke Square and Maria Square.
Make yourself at home in one of the 289 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include laptop-compatible safes and desks, as well as direct-dial phones with voice mail.
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including a health club, a sauna, and bicycles to rent. Additional features include concierge services, babysitting/childcare, and gift shops/newsstands.
Grab a bite at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Breakfast is available for a fee.
Featured amenities include a business center, audiovisual equipment, and a technology helpdesk. Planning an event in Stockholm? This hotel has 108 square feet (10-259 square meters) of space consisting of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and banquet facilities. Parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
The Hilton Stockholm Slussen houses a health club where guests can work out in the gym and then relax in the sauna.
Guests can enjoy pre-dinner drinks, including house-speciality cocktails, and take in panoramic views of the city in the lively Eken Bar. Drinks, snacks, and light meals are available via room service 24 hours a day.
Those visiting on business can make use of 16 newly renovated meeting rooms and a 285-seat auditorium. The concierge and front-desk staff are on hand to safeguard valuables, arrange laundry and dry-cleaning services, exchange currency, and assist with transporting and storing luggage. Guests arriving by car will find parking facilities on site, and a valet parking service is available (surcharges apply).
This property welcomes pets.
- Health club
- Room service (24 hours)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Valet parking
- Concierge services
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Banquet facilities
- Technology helpdesk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking garage
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Business services
- Audiovisual equipment
- Secretarial services
- Total number of rooms - 289
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 8
- Translation services
- Medical assistance available
- Laundry facilities
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 108
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 10-259
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 16
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Computer rental
- Tours/ticket assistance
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking, Parking garage, Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Wake-up calls
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Voice mail
- Trouser press
- Private bathroom
- Direct-dial phone
- Premium TV channels
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Cable TV service
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Climate control
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
Eken Matsal - Serves Scandinavian cuisine for lunch and dinner.
Panorama Restaurant - Floor-to-ceiling windows with views over the old town and the waters of Riddarfjärden. Breakfast served daily.
Eken Bar - Cocktails and lounge music in a relaxing atmosphere with panoramic views of the city.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Dock nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Aerobics on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Fishing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in lb is 10
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Valet parking fee: SEK 375 per day
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Nordic Swan, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
Kids stay and eat free at Hilton hotels
Time spent together as a family is very precious. And Hilton knows how important it is for everyone to be happy. Hilton takes care of the little things which make all the difference, so everyone has an enjoyable, relaxing stay.
Hilton offers a whole host of benefits for you and your little ones in the UK and Europe:
- Children up to and including the age of 10 can eat and drink for free from the children's menu, which features a range of freshly prepared treats for little ones
- Children under the age of 18 can stay for free when sharing your room