Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
- 1 king
Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofabed
- 1 king and 1 sofa bed
Presidential Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofabed
- 1 king and 1 sofa bed
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking
- 2 queen
Spokane Valley eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool
Located in Spokane Valley, Comfort Inn & Suites is in the suburbs and convenient to Splashdown Waterpark and Spokane Valley Mall.
This eco-friendly hotel is within close proximity of Arbor Crest Wine Cellars and Riblet Mansion and Arbor Crest Winery.
Make yourself at home in one of the 104 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. 32-inch flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including an indoor pool and a spa tub. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and a fireplace in the lobby.
A complimentary buffet breakfast is included.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, a computer station, and audiovisual equipment. Planning an event in Spokane Valley? This hotel has facilities measuring 500 square feet (46 square meters), including a meeting/conference room. Free parking is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Comfort Inn & Suites features an indoor pool and a spa tub. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Business amenities consist of a 24-hour business center, audiovisual equipment, and a meeting/conference room. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast. Event facilities measure 500 square feet (46 square meters). This eco-friendly hotel also offers coffee/tea in the lobby, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a fireplace in the lobby. Onsite parking is complimentary. A total renovation of this property was completed in 2012.
Comfort Inn & Suites is a smoke-free property.
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Spa tub
- Free breakfast
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free parking
- Audiovisual equipment
- Total number of rooms - 104
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Fireplace in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Computer station
- Number of floors - 4
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 46
- Smoke-free property
- Business services
- Designated smoking areas
- Free Wi-Fi
- One meeting/conference room
- Microwave in lobby
- Year Built 1997
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 500
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Tour assistance
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free local calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Pillowtop mattress
Guests are offered a complimentary buffet breakfast.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site.
Children under 18 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool, fitness facility, or spa tub without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Dock nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Playground nearby
- Boating nearby
- Rowboats nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Sports center nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Swimming on site
- Bird watching nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Tourism fee: USD 2.00 per accommodation, per night
- Pet fee: USD 20 per room, per stay
- In-room safe fee: USD 1.50 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15.00 per stay
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Star - Three, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.