Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Room - Non Refundable.
- 1 king
Standard Room, Pool View - Limited Time Offer!
- 1 king
Cottage - Limited Time Offer!
- 1 king
Nestled in the tranquil Sonoma Valley, close to wineries & historic Sonoma Plaza
With a stay at The Lodge at Sonoma Renaissance Resort & Spa in Sonoma, you'll be in the historical district and minutes from Sonoma Train Town Railroad and close to Sonoma Plaza.
This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Sonoma Valley Museum of Art and Sebastiani Theatre.
Make yourself at home in one of the 182 air-conditioned rooms featuring fireplaces and LCD televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and Egyptian cotton sheets, and all rooms are furnished with sofa beds. Rooms have private patios. Cable programming and iPod docking stations are provided for your entertainment, with wired and wireless Internet access available for a surcharge.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find a health club, an outdoor pool, and a spa tub. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and wedding services. Guests can get around on the complimentary shuttle, which operates within 2 mi.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include a business center, audiovisual equipment, and express check-out. Planning an event in Sonoma? This hotel has 11000 square feet (990 square meters) of space consisting of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. Free parking is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renaissance Lodge at Sonoma Resort and Spa offers a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a poolside bar. Business amenities at this 4.0-star property consist of a business center, audio-visual equipment, and small meeting rooms. In addition to a full-service spa, Renaissance Lodge at Sonoma Resort and Spa features an outdoor pool, a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness facility. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, exhibit space, and banquet facilities. This spa hotel also offers a coffee shop/café, spa services, and a concierge desk. Onsite parking is complimentary.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Fireplace in lobby
- Full-service health spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free Wi-Fi
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 2
- Total number of rooms - 182
- Poolside bar
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 990
- Year Built 2001
- Pool sun loungers
- Security guard
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Business services
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Shopping center shuttle (complimentary)
- Health club
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free parking
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 11000
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 17
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Tour assistance
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- LCD TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- In-room safe
- Sofa bed
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- iPod docking station
- Down comforter
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Pillowtop mattress
Renaissance Lodge at Sonoma Resort and Spa has a restaurant serving breakfast only. Room service during limited hours is available.
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Aerobics on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Swimming on site
- Fishing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
Renaissance Lodge at Sonoma Resort and Spa has a full-service spa featuring massage/treatment rooms.
- Minimum age to access spa is 16
- Number of treatment rooms 4
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Mud bath in spa
- Sauna in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only, Pet maximum weight in lb is 30
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
Hotel resort fee inclusions (may be listed elsewhere in this description as complimentary or available for a surcharge):
- Resort fee: USD 20 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Shuttle service
- Internet access (may be limited)
- Additional inclusions
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 26 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: USD 75 per room, per stay
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.