Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 King Bed - No transportation included
- One King and One Sofa Bed
Turrialba eco-friendly lodge next to Pacuare rainforest reserve
Located in Siquirres, Pacuare Lodge is on a river and within the vicinity of Plaza de Peralta and Peralta Bull Ring.
This eco-friendly lodge is within the region of Monumento Nacional Guayabo.
Make yourself at home in one of the 19 individually decorated guestrooms. Bathrooms with showers are provided. Conveniences include laptop-compatible safes and separate sitting areas, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers body treatments and facials. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and tour/ticket assistance.
Grab a bite to eat at the lodge's restaurant, where you can take in a garden view and dine alfresco (weather permitting). Or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. A complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast is served daily in the restaurant.
Featured amenities include audiovisual equipment, multilingual staff, and luggage storage. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge (available on request). Parking is also conveniently located nearby.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The hotel will be renovating from 1 August 2013 to 19 December 2013 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
Renovation work will only be conducted on weekdays. Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
- Select guestrooms
A winery is attached to this Turrialba lodge. The lodge offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 3.5-star property offers access to audiovisual equipment and a meeting/conference room. This eco-friendly lodge also offers a terrace, tour assistance, and bilingual staff. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle at scheduled times is offered to guests.
Pacuare Lodge is a smoke-free property.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 19
- Number of floors - 1
- Audiovisual equipment
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Concierge services
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Full-service health spa
- Full board rates available
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- One meeting/conference room
- Multilingual staff
- Parking nearby
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1995
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Separate sitting area
- Daily housekeeping
- Shower only
- Private bathroom (not in room)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Day bed
Guests are offered a complimentary breakfast each morning.
Onsite dining venue - This restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and drinks.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Ecotours on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Horse riding/rental on site
- Kayaking on site
- Rafting on site
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Minimum age to access spa is 18
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 1 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 4 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The access to the lodge can be done either via a 2 hour shuttle bus from San José plus a 30 minute 4x4 vehicle, or via a 2 hours shuttle bus from San José and a 1.5 hour whitewater rafting trip to the lodge. Contact the hotel for further information, using the contact details found on the booking confirmation.
Check-out time is 10:30 AM
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Debit cards not accepted
Cash Deposit Required
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- Boat and shuttle transfer per adult: CRC 35000 (roundtrip)
- Additional Details
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Guests must transfer via boat and shuttle to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 72 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the lodge prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 6 years old and younger are not permitted at this property. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property. Alcohol is not permitted at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Certification for Sustainable Tourism (CST), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.