Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Room, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds
Suite, 1 Queen Bed, Garden Area (Roof Garden)
Superior Room, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds
Sentosa, Singapore resort on Siloso Beach
With a stay at Siloso Beach Resort, Sentosa in Singapore (Sentosa Island), you'll be minutes from Images of Singapore and Tiger Sky Tower.
This beach resort is close to Universal Studios Singapore® and Chinatown Heritage Center.
Make yourself at home in one of the 196 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. High-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include direct-dial phones, as well as safes and desks.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Additional amenities include concierge services, wedding services, and a television in the lobby. Guests can catch a ride on the complimentary shuttle, which operates within 4 km.
Satisfy your appetite at the resort's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. While enjoying a refreshing dip in the resort pool, you can order your favorite drink at the poolside bar.
Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), audiovisual equipment, and technology support staff. Planning an event in Singapore? This resort has 4800 square feet (446 square meters) of space consisting of conference/meeting rooms and banquet facilities. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and free parking is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
This Sentosa resort is on Siloso Beach. The grounds include a children’s pool and a 95-meter outdoor pool surrounded by landscaping and a cascading 18-meter waterfall. There is direct access to a nearby beach. Buffet breakfast is complimentary at the hotel’s restaurant; room service is available 24 hours a day. A fitness center is on site at this smoke-free hotel. Siloso Beach Resort provides a complimentary shuttle, taking guests within four kilometers. An airport shuttle is also available for a surcharge.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 196
- Audiovisual equipment
- Number of floors - 8
- Banquet facilities
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Concierge services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Fitness facilities
- Technology support staff
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Free parking
- Picnic area
- Poolside bar
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 446
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 5
- Free guest parking during stay
- Year Built 2006
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 4800
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Swimming pool - children's
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
- Free parking (limited spaces)
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Free parking (limited spaces)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Access via exterior corridors
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Soundproofed rooms
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Complimentary bottled water
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- LCD TV
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
The Beach Cafe - Serving breakfast each morning.
Room Service - Available 24 hours a day.
Siloso Beach Resort has a 95-meter outdoor pool and a children’s pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Playground on site
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): SGD 5 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: SGD 3 (for 30 minutes, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: SGD 70.62-329.56 per vehicle (one way)
- Deposit: SGD 50 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: SGD 70.62 per night
- Additional Details
Children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in TUV Rheinland, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.