Availability: Royal Angkor Resort & Spa
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Luxury Room (Sakura)Max Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Executive Suite, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Deluxe Room, Connecting RoomsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Executive Bungalow, 1 Double or 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 3 children, 2 infants)
4.5-star Art Deco resort in Siem Reap with 3 spa tubs
In the heart of Siem Reap, Royal Angkor Resort & Spa is close to Cambodian Cultural Village and Angkor Golf Resort.
This 4.5-star resort is within close proximity of Wat Kesararam and Lucky Mall Super Market.
Make yourself at home in one of the 198 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring kitchens. Your room comes with a Select Comfort bed. Rooms have private balconies. Satellite television is provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature jetted bathtubs and designer toiletries.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 3 spa tubs, a health club, and a sauna. Additional features at this Art Deco resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare. Guests can get around on the complimentary shuttle, which operates within 5 km.
Grab a bite to eat at the resort's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Thirsty? Quench your thirst at a bar/lounge, a poolside bar, or a swim-up bar.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in Siem Reap? This resort has 5920 square feet (550 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and small meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary (available on request).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Royal Angkor Resort & Spa Amenities
Royal Angkor Resort & Spa features a full-service spa, 3 spa tubs, an outdoor pool, and a health club. The resort offers a coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the resort's bars, which include a swim-up bar, a poolside bar, and a bar/lounge. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business amenities at this 4.5-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 5920 square feet (550 square meters) include a conference center and conference/meeting rooms. This Art Deco resort also offers a children's pool, a sauna, and a steam room. An area shuttle within 5 km and a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) are complimentary for guests.
Royal Angkor Resort & Spa has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of floors - 5
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Full-service spa
- Health club
- Shopping on site
- Total number of rooms - 198
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (feet) - 5920
- Spa services on site
- Steam room
- Outdoor pool
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Television in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Wedding services
- Express check-out
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Number of spa tubs - 3
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Designated smoking areas
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Poolside bar
- Year Built 2004
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- 24-hour business center
- Conference center
- Conference space size (meters) - 550
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Children's pool
- Swim-up bar
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Separate sitting area
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Jetted bathtub
- In-room massage available
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Premium bedding
- Access via exterior corridors
- Complimentary newspaper
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Separate dining area
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
24-hour room service is available.
For relaxation and rejuvenation, guests can take a dip in the 37m long swimming pool or try out the spa with full health facilities of the Royal Spa. The Temple Lounge Bar! Sense the atmosphere in our gracious surrounding and choose from a big selection of cocktails, wine or a cold beer after a long day of sight seeing. Pool Bar! A relaxing time by either of our renowned swimming pools is complemented by a full food and beverage service. The Sunset Bar will open soon.
3 spa tubs are on site along with an outdoor pool. In addition to a children's pool, other recreational amenities include a health club, a sauna, and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ecotours on site
- Golf lessons available nearby
Royal Spa has 8 treatment rooms including rooms for couples and outdoor treatment areas. Services include massages, facials, body scrubs, and body treatments. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy, Ayurvedic, and hydrotherapy. The spa is equipped with a mud bath, a sauna, a spa tub, and Turkish bath/hammam.
Children under 2 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision.
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 8
- Outdoor treatment areas
- Couples treatment rooms
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Thalassotherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Mud bath in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Royal Angkor Resort & Spa Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is Noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 65
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 40 (from 5 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 95
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 50 (from 5 to 12 years old)
- Additional Details
Guests must transfer via airport shuttle to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 24 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking. This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 4 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Hospitality Award, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- Royal Angkor Resort & Spa is listed in the 2013 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay and the 2014 Travel + Leisure 500.
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.