Please enter your travel dates.
Cathay Garden Luxury Room
Cathay Building Classic Room
Cathay Garden Luxury with Garden View
Cathay Building Classic Suite
Shanghai hotel close to Huai Hai Road shopping
With a stay at Jin Jiang Hotel Shanghai, you'll be centrally located in Shanghai, convenient to Fuxing Park and Jing An Temple.
This 4.5-star hotel is within close proximity of Sun Yatsen Residence and Shanghai Exhibition Center.
Make yourself at home in one of the 442 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Bathrooms feature separate bathtubs and showers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Conveniences include direct-dial phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including a health club, an indoor pool, and a sauna. Additional features at this Art Deco hotel include wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and babysitting/childcare.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant or in a coffee shop/café. Or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, audiovisual equipment, and a technology helpdesk. Event facilities at this hotel consist of a ballroom, banquet facilities, and a meeting/conference room. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and free parking is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Jin Jiang Hotel Shanghai was built in 1949 and remained the domain of foreign dignitaries for decades. U.S. President Richard Nixon and Chairman Mao Zedong signed the Sino-U.S. Joint Communiqué in 1972 in the hotel's Grand Hall.
This Shanghai hotel offers concierge services for airline tickets, rental cars, and tour arrangements. Currency exchange is available, and the hotel also has a gift shop, a spa with massage services, a salon, a business center and valet parking (surcharge). Three restaurants and a bar are on site; room service is available 24 hours a day. This hotel also offers an airport shuttle (surcharge).
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Audiovisual equipment
- Babysitting or childcare
- Year Built 1929
- Number of floors - 18
- Banquet facilities
- Beauty services
- Business center
- Cell phone/mobile rental
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Computer rental
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Grocery store
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- One meeting/conference room
- Free parking (limited spaces)
- Laundry facilities
- Concierge services
- Total number of rooms - 442
- Luggage storage
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Parking garage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Shopping on site
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Technology helpdesk
- Tour assistance
- Translation services
- Video library
- Wedding services
- Free guest parking during stay
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage, Free parking (limited spaces)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Direct-dial phone
- Complimentary bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- In-room massage available
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
Cathay Brasserie - Show kitchen, afternoon tea, and themed buffets. Located in the Cathay Garden building lobby.
Lobby Lounge at Cathay Garden - Wine, cocktails, coffee, tea, and dessert.
Dream Cafe - Located on the first floor of the Cathay Building. Coffee and snacks, served beneath a glass roof. Occasional live music.
Fortune Palace - Serving Sichuan and Guangdong dishes. Menu features seafood.
In-Room Dining - Available 24 hours a day.
Jin Jiang Hotel Shanghai includes a heated indoor pool as well as a sauna and steam rooms. This Shanghai hotel also offers a tennis court and a bowling alley.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Bowling alley nearby
- Swimming on site
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is Noon
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: CNY 173 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): CNY 90 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: CNY 90 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: CNY 550 per vehicle (one way)
- Valet parking fee: CNY 240 per day