Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Room with two twin beds - Weekend Special..
Deluxe Room with one king bed - Weekend Special..
Grand Deluxe Room king bed - Weekend Special..
- 1 king
Grand Deluxe Room twin beds - Weekend Special..
- Two Twin Beds
Poolside dining in the bustling Jing’an neighborhood
With a stay at Four Seasons Hotel Shanghai, you'll be centrally located in Shanghai, convenient to Westgate Mall and Jing An Temple.
This 5-star hotel is within close proximity of Taobao Market and CITIC Square.
Make yourself at home in one of the 422 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and iPod docking stations. Satellite programming and DVD players are provided for your entertainment, while high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature hair dryers and bathrobes. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and complimentary newspapers.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as a health club, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. Additional features include concierge services, babysitting/childcare, and gift shops/newsstands.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, audiovisual equipment, and currency exchange. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and banquet facilities. Limited parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Located in the heart of Shanghai, this Four Seasons hotel features a health club with a spa tub, steam room, and 24-hour fitness room. Personal training and complimentary fruit are available, and the hotel offers spinning, yoga, aerobics, Thai Chi, and Capoeira classes. There is a 20-metre indoor swimming pool on the fourth floor of the hotel. The pool area extends onto an outdoor terrace and poolside dining is available daily. The Four Seasons Hotel Shanghai also has a full-service health spa, Qin. The spa offers traditional Chinese therapies as well as manicures, pedicures, and reflexology treatments. The facility is also equipped with saunas, steam rooms, a spa tub, and a hair salon.
There are five restaurants and two bars at the Four Seasons Hotel Shanghai. Fare ranges from traditional Chinese cuisine to casual poolside dining. Room service is available 24-hours a day. This property is also equipped with extensive meeting and banquet facilities, centered around a 690-square-metre Grand Ballroom. Event catering and wedding services are offered through the hotel, and a business center and audiovisual equipment are available for guest use.
- Audiovisual equipment
- Babysitting or childcare
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Full-service health spa
- Hair salon
- Health club
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Currency exchange
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Total number of rooms - 422
- Number of floors - 37
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Secretarial services
- Self parking
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Wedding services
- Year Built 2002
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Self parking, Valet parking, Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- DVD player
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- iPod docking station
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Satellite TV service
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room massage available
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Down comforter
- Si Ji Xuan - Offers traditional Chinese cuisine, including dim sum and fresh seafood dishes. Open daily on the second floor for lunch and dinner.
- Shintaro - Japanese bistro offering sushi, sashimi, noodles, and rice dishes. Open for daily for dinner. Available for private parties with seating for up to 43 people.
- Café Studio - Features casual International fare and a champagne brunch on Sundays and holidays. Open daily on the lobby level for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Poolside -All-day dining offered beside the pool on the fourth floor. Open daily from 6 AM – 10 PM.
- Lobby Lounge - A sophisticated lounge offering a selection of cocktails, canapes, snacks, and champagne.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Swimming on site
Qin, the spa at the Four Seasons Hotel Shanghai features 762 square metres (8,200 square feet) and nine treatment rooms, including two designed for couples, and 37 different treatment options. Signature spa therapy treatments have been designed using traditional Chinese philosophies. Offerings include acupuncture, massage treatments, facials, and reflexology. The spa is also outfitted with men's and women's saunas, steam rooms, spa tubs, hair salon, and a private manicure and pedicure room.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: CNY 262 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CNY 120 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): CNY 120 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: CNY 120 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: CNY 747.5 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: CNY 80 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: CNY 287.5 per night