Book your room at Fairmont Peace Hotel
Fairmont RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 1 infant)
Deluxe KingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Fairmont Gold KingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 1 infant)
One Bedroom SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Signature Riverview SuitesMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
5-star luxury hotel in Shanghai (Huangpu - The Bund) near The Bund
Fairmont Peace Hotel is in the heart of Shanghai, walking distance from The Bund and Customs House.
This 5-star hotel is within close proximity of Waibaidu Bridge and Three on the Bund.
Make yourself at home in one of the 270 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and iPod docking stations. Your bed comes with down comforters and Egyptian cotton sheets. 37-inch flat-screen televisions with video-game consoles and satellite programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature jetted bathtubs and rainfall showerheads.
Dip into one of the 2 spa tubs or enjoy other recreational amenities including a health club and a sauna. Additional features at this Art Deco hotel include wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and supervised childcare/activities. Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the area shuttle (surcharge).
Grab a bite to eat at one of the hotel's dining establishments, which include 4 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), a business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in Shanghai? This hotel has 8074 square feet (750 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and a meeting room. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge (available on request), and extended parking is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
Fairmont Peace Hotel features 2 spa tubs, an indoor pool, a health club, and a sauna. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 4 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. The property also has a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
Business amenities at this 5-star property consist of a business center, limo/town car service, and a meeting room. Event facilities measuring 8074 square feet (750 square meters) include a conference center. This Art Deco hotel also offers a steam room, a rooftop terrace, and spa services. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request), a theme park shuttle, and a cruise ship terminal shuttle. The property may provide extended parking privileges to guests after check-out (surcharge).
Fairmont Peace Hotel has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 11
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Year Built 1929
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Number of spa tubs - 2
- Designated smoking areas
- One meeting room
- Total number of rooms - 270
- Concierge services
- Luggage storage
- Babysitting or childcare
- Rooftop terrace
- Number of restaurants - 4
- Conference space size (feet) - 8074
- Conference space size (meters) - 750
- Shopping on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Steam room
- Indoor pool
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Casino shuttle (surcharge)
- Cruise terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Ferry terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Theme park shuttle (surcharge)
- Grocery/convenience store
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (limited spaces)
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Train station pickup (complimentary)
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Conference center
- Snack bar/deli
- Spa services on site
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Wedding services
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 99 CNY per day ), Wired high-speed internet ( 99 CNY per day )
Park your car
RV, bus, truck parking, Parking (limited spaces)
In your room
- Premium TV channels
- DVD player
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Video-game console
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Iron/ironing board
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Soundproofed rooms
- Microwave (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Climate control
- Designer toiletries
- Second bathroom
- Jetted bathtub
- Complimentary toiletries
- Rainfall showerhead
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- iPod docking station
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Flat-panel TV
- Down comforter
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Pillow menu
- Espresso maker
Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
The Cathay Room - This fine-dining restaurant overlooks the ocean. Reservations are required.
Dragon Phoenix - Overlooking the ocean, this fine-dining restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Reservations are required.
Victors - This tapas bar serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. A children's menu is available.
Jasmine Lounge - This coffee shop serves lunch, dinner, and brunch. Reservations are required.
Cin Cin - Onsite restaurant. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required.
2 spa tubs are on site along with an indoor pool. Other recreational amenities include a health club, a sauna, and a steam room.
- Number of treatment rooms 11
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Mud bath in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Hot springs/mineral springs in spa
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible bathroom
The fine print for Fairmont Peace Hotel
When you arrive
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 11:30 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is 11:30 AM
How you can pay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Breakfast fee: CNY 259 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CNY 99 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): CNY 99 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: CNY 99 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: CNY 99 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: CNY 800 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: CNY 862.5 per night
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- Fairmont Peace Hotel is listed in the 2011 Condé Nast Traveler Hot List.
Guests are eligible for the following exclusive benefits when booking any room or rate category and enrolling in The Fairmont President's Club:
- Complimentary internet access throughout the hotel
- Complimentary fruit upon arrival
- 10% discount for Willow Stream Spa treatments
- 15% discount off purchases at the Fairmont gift shop
- Local or international newspaper delivered to guestroom
- Complimentary BMW bike rentals