Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed
- One King Bed
Deluxe Room - Kids Eat Free
- Accommodations as selected
- Full buffet breakfast for 2 adults
- Free breakfast, lunch, and dinner for up to 4 kids under age 12 eating from the kid's menu, when accompanied by an adult ordering an entree off the regular hotel menu
- 1 complimentary in-room movie
Upscale hotel with indoor pool, in Gangnam business district
With a stay at Renaissance Seoul Hotel in Seoul (Gangnam), you'll be convenient to Seolleung Park and COEX Convention and Exhibition Center.
This 5-star hotel is within close proximity of Samsung Tower Palace and Kimchi Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 493 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Cable programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Bathrooms have hair dryers and bathrobes. Conveniences include safes and complimentary newspapers, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including an indoor pool and a sauna. Additional features include wireless Internet access (surcharge), gift shops/newsstands, and a hair salon.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of Renaissance Seoul Hotel. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and currency exchange. Free parking is available onsite.
Renaissance Seoul Hotel's health club includes a heated indoor pool, an indoor golf-driving range, a spa tub, and a well-equipped gym.
The hotel's restaurants are a star attraction, with choices ranging from Japanese, Korean, Chinese, and Italian to buffets, a bakery, and a New York-style steakhouse. Guests can order room service 24 hours a day.
Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available throughout the hotel. Other amenities include a business center, currency exchange, concierge desk, and express check-in/check-out. Renaissance Seoul has a smoke-free policy.
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Concierge desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Express check-out
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Express check-in
- Currency exchange
- Beauty services
- Hair salon
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 23
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Room service
- Tour assistance
- Shopping on site
- Total number of rooms - 493
- Free parking
- Tours/ticket assistance
- One meeting/conference room
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free parking, Parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Voice mail
- Complimentary bottled water
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Clock radio
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room massage available
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Café Elysee - International cuisine. Buffet and a la carte breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Toscana - Traditional Italian restaurant. Lunch and dinner.
Sabiru - Korean cuisine with set and a la carte menus. Lunch and dinner.
Irodori - Japanese cuisine. Sushi, teppanyaki, private tatami rooms. Breakfast, lunch, dinner.
Manhattan Grill & Bar - Steakhouse serving lunch and dinner.
Club Horizon - Located on top floor. Floor-to-ceiling windows with sweeping views of city and mountains. Breakfast, lunch, dinner.
Room service is available 24 hours a day.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Golf - driving range on site
- Swimming on site
- Racquetball/squash nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Discover, American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: KRW 38115 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: KRW 25300 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): KRW 25300 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: KRW 15000 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: KRW 48400 per night