Please enter your travel dates.
- One King Bed
Standard Room, Poolside
- One King Bed
Seattle airport hotel with indoor
When you stay at Seattle Airport Marriott in SeaTac, you'll be near the airport and convenient to Silver Dollar Casino and Angle Lake Park.
This hotel is within close proximity of Tyee Valley Golf Course and Westfield Southcenter.
Make yourself at home in one of the 459 air-conditioned guestrooms. Cable programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Don’t miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness center. This hotel also features wireless Internet access (surcharge), an arcade/game room, and gift shops/newsstands.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Located within 15 miles (24 kilometers) of popular Seattle-area attractions such as Pike Place Market and the Space Needle, this 9-story Marriott is 1 mile (1.6 kilometers) from the airport. The hotel offers roundtrip airport shuttle service (surcharge), a restaurant, lounge, espresso counter, heated pool, and two spa tubs.
Facilities also include a small arcade room, an electric train, tropical fish tanks, a fitness room, and women's and men's saunas.
Conference facilities include 28 meeting rooms, banquet facilities, and event catering. A self-service business center is accessible 24 hours a day. Valet and self-parking are available on site.
- Concierge desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Exhibit space
- Business center
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Computer rental
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-in
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Arcade/game room
- Fireplace in lobby
- Number of floors - 9
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 459
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 28
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Television in lobby
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Microwave (on request)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room safe
- Complimentary newspaper
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Aquaterra - Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Casual relaxed Northwest setting with Pacific Northwest cuisine.
Atrium Lounge - Overlooking a tropical atrium, this lounge has a TV and is open for breakfast as well as for cocktails and light meals throughout the day.
Consummate Grind - Serving Starbucks coffee, pastries, and fruit juice.
Room service is available at the hotel during limited hours.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is 1 PM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: JCB International, American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 18.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 19 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 24 per day