Book your room at Seattle Airport Marriott
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Standard Room, PoolsideMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Seattle airport hotel with indoor
When you stay at Seattle Airport Marriott in SeaTac, you'll be near the airport and convenient to Silver Dollar Casino and Angle Lake Park.
This hotel is within close proximity of Tyee Valley Golf Course and Westfield Southcenter.
Make yourself at home in one of the 459 air-conditioned guestrooms. Cable programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Don’t miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness center. This hotel also features wireless Internet access (surcharge), an arcade/game room, and gift shops/newsstands.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and meeting rooms. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
Located within 15 miles (24 kilometers) of popular Seattle-area attractions such as Pike Place Market and the Space Needle, this 9-story Marriott is 1 mile (1.6 kilometers) from the airport. The hotel offers roundtrip airport shuttle service (surcharge), a restaurant, lounge, espresso counter, heated pool, and two spa tubs.
Facilities also include a small arcade room, an electric train, tropical fish tanks, a fitness room, and women's and men's saunas.
Conference facilities include 28 meeting rooms, banquet facilities, and event catering. A self-service business center is accessible 24 hours a day. Valet and self-parking are available on site.
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Arcade/game room
- Number of floors - 9
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 459
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting rooms - 28
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Spa tub
- Indoor pool
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 14.95 USD per day ), Wired internet access ( 14.95 USD per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Park your car
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Microwave (on request)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room safe
- Complimentary newspaper
- Room service (limited hours)
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Eat and drink
Aquaterra - Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Casual relaxed Northwest setting with Pacific Northwest cuisine.
Atrium Lounge - Overlooking a tropical atrium, this lounge has a TV and is open for breakfast as well as for cocktails and light meals throughout the day.
Consummate Grind - Serving Starbucks coffee, pastries, and fruit juice.
Room service is available at the hotel during limited hours.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
The fine print for Seattle Airport Marriott
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
When you leave
Check-out time is 1 PM
How you can pay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Breakfast fee: USD 21 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 4 per room (roundtrip)
- Self parking fee: USD 25 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 30 per day