Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed - Best Available.
Executive Suite, 1 King Bed - Best Available...
Club Room, 1 King Bed
- 1 king
Downtown high-rise with view of Space Needle
With a stay at Renaissance Seattle - a Marriott family hotel, you'll be centrally located in Seattle, steps from Seattle Public Library and Safeco Headquarters.
This 4-star hotel is close to Pike Place Market and Space Needle.
Make yourself at home in one of the 553 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including wireless Internet access (surcharge) and babysitting/childcare. This hotel also features gift shops/newsstands, a hair salon, and wedding services.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges.
Featured amenities include a business center, audiovisual equipment, and currency exchange. Event facilities at this hotel consist of a ballroom, banquet facilities, and a meeting/conference room. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renaissance Seattle - a Marriott family hotel has a business center and offers a meeting/conference room, audio-visual equipment, business services, event space consisting of banquet facilities and a ballroom. Wireless Internet access is available in public areas for a surcharge. This 4-star hotel offers 2 restaurants, and 2 bars/lounges open for drinks. Room service is available 24 hours a day.
Other amenities include fitness facilities, a roundtrip airport shuttle (surcharge), wedding services, a concierge desk, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands.
Valet and self parking are available (surcharges). Parking is restricted to vehicles less than 6 feet, 2 inches high.
This is a smoke-free property.
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Business services
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Currency exchange
- Audiovisual equipment
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Banquet facilities
- Number of floors - 28
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Number of bars/lounges 2
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Computer rental
- Concierge desk
- Event catering
- Express check-in
- Hair salon
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 553
- Secure parking
- Parking garage
- Luggage storage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Fireplace in lobby
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage, Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room safe
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
R View - Serving American cuisine for dinner, this restaurant features city views.
Maxwell's Cafe - This spacious, light-filled café serves Northwest cuisine for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Lobby Court Coffee Bar & Lounge - Serving coffee and tea beverages in the morning and beer, wine, cocktails in the evening. Breakfast, lunch and dinner available as well.
Room service - available 24 hours a day.
The fitness center features floor-to-ceiling windows with Elliott Bay views, hardwood floors, and a television over each station. Equipment includes four treadmills, two stationary bikes, two step machines, two elliptical trainers, and a weight machine.
The Renaissance Seattle is seven blocks from the Seattle waterfront area, where sailing, parasailing, scenic cruises, and fishing excursions are available (surcharge).
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Swimming nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Discover, JCB International, Cash not accepted, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Parking height restrictions apply
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Tourism fee: USD 2.00 per accommodation, per night
- Breakfast fee: USD 18 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 25 per person
- Self parking fee: USD 32 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 38 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per stay