Please enter your travel dates.
- One King Bed
Deluxe Double Room
On Seattle’s Eastside adjacent to shopping plaza
Located in Redmond, Redmond Marriott Town Center is connected to a shopping center and minutes from Redmond Town Center and Old Redmond Firehouse Teen Center.
This eco-friendly hotel is within close proximity of Marymoor Park and Hartman Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 262 air-conditioned rooms featuring CD players. Premium TV channels provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and complimentary weekday newspapers, as well as multi-line phones with voice mail.
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including a spa tub, a 24-hour fitness center, and a seasonal outdoor pool. Additional features include wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available for a fee.
Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), a 24-hour business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in Redmond? This hotel has 10000 square feet (900 square meters) of space consisting of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. Parking (subject to charges) is available onsite, and additional parking (subject to charges) can be found nearby.
Guests can swim in the Marriott Redmond Town Center's seasonal outdoor splash pool with a spa tub, or work out in the 24-hour fitness center. Dining options include Mediterranean-influenced Northwest cuisine in SEAR. Room service is available from early morning to late night.
Meeting space totals 10,000 square feet, including a ballroom that accommodates 590 guests. Additionally, 12 meeting rooms are available, plus event catering and audio-visual equipment. A 24-hour business center provides computers, printer, fax, and high-speed Internet access (surcharge). Wireless Internet access is also available throughout the hotel (surcharge). The convention center and Redmond Town Center are nearby.
Pets are welcome (fees and restrictions apply). Parking is available nearby (surcharge).
- Computer station
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 10000
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 900
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Business services
- Parking nearby
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 2004
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-in
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Fireplace in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 7
- Total number of rooms - 262
- Secure parking
- Parking garage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 12
- Security guard
- Spa tub
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage, Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- CD player
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Voice mail
- Multi-line phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Clock radio
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
SEAR Fire-Inspired American Steakhouse & Bar - Serving Pacific Northwest cuisine with a Mediterranean flair. Menu items include Steamed Hood Canal clams, oyster and corn Chowder, and seafood paella. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, with indoor and seasonal outdoor dining. The adjacent wine bar has an extensive selection of Northwest wines.
Night Bar - Open for lunch and dinner, the bar serves soups, salads, sandwiches, and other light fare in a living-room-style setting with a fireplace and large-screen TV.
Marriott Redmond Town Center has an outdoor splash pool with spa tub and sundeck, as well as an exercise room with free weights and nine cardiovascular machines.
A half-mile away, Marymoor Park borders Lake Sammamish, a popular spot for water skiing, jet skiing, fishing, and motor boating. The park itself offers tennis courts, hiking and biking trails, a playground, and a velodrome. Two miles away, the Bellevue Golf Course provides an 18-hole public course, driving range, putting green, and clubhouse with restaurant and pro shop.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Boating nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Boat launch nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Playground nearby
- Swimming on site
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Pet maximum weight in lb is
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: USD 16.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 16 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 21 per day
- Pet fee: USD 75 per stay
- Additional Details
This hotel has a smoke-free policy.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in Energy Star For Hospitality, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.