Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 Double Bed, Non Smoking, Kitchenette
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed, Non Smoking, Kitchenette
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking, Kitchenette
Room, 1 Queen Bed (Limited Time Offer)
- One Queen Bed
Seattle hotel near Space Needle, Cruise Terminal 91
With a stay at Mediterranean Inn, you'll be centrally located in Seattle, steps from Key Arena and minutes from Seattle Children's Theatre.
This family-friendly hotel is close to Space Needle and Pike Place Market.
Make yourself at home in one of the 180 guestrooms, featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and microwaves. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. 32-inch LCD televisions with premium TV channels provide entertainment, with wired and wireless Internet access available for a surcharge. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as direct-dial phones with voice mail.
Enjoy recreational amenities such as a health club and bicycles to rent. This hotel also features wireless Internet access (surcharge) and concierge services.
Satisfy your appetite at a coffee shop/café serving guests of Mediterranean Inn.
Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), a 24-hour business center, and a computer station. Planning an event in Seattle? This hotel has facilities measuring 800 square feet (72 square meters), including small meeting rooms. Parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Located 1 block from Key Arena and 2 blocks from the Seattle Center complex, Mediterranean Inn is convenient to sporting events, museums, performance halls, and year-round festivals.
In addition to a 24-hour business center, the hotel provides 3 lobby kiosks with high-speed Internet access, and 149 square feet (72 square meters) of event space. Also in the lobby, a full-service Starbucks offers specialty coffee drinks and light fare from early morning until late evening. Furnished with Adirondack chairs, a rooftop deck looks out on the Space Needle and Elliott Bay. Complimentary newspapers are available in the lobby. Popular for extended stays, the hotel provides a 24-hour, coin-operated laundry room with 6 washers and 6 dryers.
This Seattle hotel is entirely smoke-free.
- Coffee shop or café
- Audiovisual equipment
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 180
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 6
- Laundry facilities
- Parking (surcharge)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Health club
- Computer station
- Parking garage
- Rooftop terrace
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 72
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Business services
- Tour assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 800
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Parking garage
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Ceiling fan
- Voice mail
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- DVD player
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Window opens
- Clock radio
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Private bathroom
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Ergonomic chair
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Free movie channels
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
Starbucks - Lobby-level coffee shop serving specialty coffee drinks, breakfast items, sandwiches, and salads. Open from early morning to late evening.
The complimentary fitness room provides a treadmill, stationary bikes, free weights, and stair machines.
The hotel is a mile from the Seattle waterfront area, where sailing, parasailing, scenic cruises, and fishing excursions are available (surcharges). Canoeing and downhill skiing are available nearby.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Sports center nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Boating nearby
- Whale-watching nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Dock nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Playground nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Tourism fee: USD 2.00 per accommodation, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 4.99 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 18 per day with in/out privileges (a different rate applies for extended parking)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 15.00 per night
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.