Availability: Hyatt Regency Bellevue
Executive Suite, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children)
Regency, Club Double Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 3 children)
Deluxe Double Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Business Plan, Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 3 children)
Regency, Club Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 3 children)
Standard Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 3 children)
Double Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 3 children)
Deluxe Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Sleek high-rise hotel in downtown Bellevue
With a stay at Hyatt Regency Bellevue, you'll be centrally located in Bellevue, steps from Lincoln Square and minutes from Bellevue Arts Museum.
This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Bellevue Square and Downtown Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 732 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and iPod docking stations. 32-inch flat-screen televisions are provided, with pay movies available. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Enjoy recreational amenities such as a health club and an indoor pool. Additional features include wireless Internet access (surcharge), gift shops/newsstands, and shopping on site.
Grab a bite at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Planning an event in Bellevue? This hotel has 60,000 square feet (5574 square meters) of space consisting of conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hyatt Regency Bellevue Amenities
This 24-story Bellevue hotel features a dramatic porte-cochere entrance which escorts guests into the lobby. The hotel offers a concierge, salon and day spa, library, and wireless Internet access in the public areas (surcharge).
Guests at this Bellevue, Washington hotel receive complimentary access a 4,000-square-foot (371-square-meter) fitness center, located on the 2nd floor of Bellevue Place.
Bellevue Square Shopping Center, with 200 stores, is across the street.
Hyatt Regency Bellevue's adjoining Wintergarden, the gathering space within Bellevue Place, offers a water feature surrounded by bamboo and greenery, warming up the area and providing for an indoor park-like setting.
Dogs are permitted (surcharge). Guests traveling with pets must notify the property at least 3 days in advance.
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Conference space
- Total number of rooms - 732
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Express check-out
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Express check-in
- Number of floors - 24
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Airport transportation
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Business center
- Laundry facilities
- Health club
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Conference space size (feet) - 60,000
- Conference space size (meters) - 5574
- Indoor pool
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Flat-panel TV
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Cribs/infant beds available
- iPod docking station
- In-room massage available
- Complimentary newspaper
Daniel's Broiler - Steakhouse serving USDA prime steaks exclusively. Featuring a piano bar and a Wine Spectator award winning wine list.
Eques - This breakfast spot offers a local twist on traditional breakfast fare, with dishes that include Alaskan Dungeness Crab Eggs Benedict and Tiramisu Pancakes.
Hyatt Regency Bellevue offers complimentary access to a 4,000-square-foot fitness center in the Bellevue Place building, adjacent to the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Hyatt Regency Bellevue Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in lb is 50
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 25 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 29 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per room (varies based on length of stay)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per stay
- Additional Details
Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.
Bed and Breakfast Offer
Book a stay in a Bed and Breakfast rate category and receive the following:
- Full American buffet breakfast daily for 2 guests
Park and Stay Offer
Book a stay in a Park and Stay Package rate category and receive the following:
- Self-parking daily for 1 vehicle for Sunday-Thursday stays