Please enter your travel dates.
Business Room, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Downtown Seattle hotel close to shopping, theaters
With a stay at Hyatt At Olive 8 in Seattle (Seattle Central Business District), you'll be minutes from Seattle Paramount Theatre and Washington State Convention Center.
This 4-star hotel is close to Pike Place Market and Space Needle.
Make yourself at home in one of the 346 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Pay movies and iPod docking stations are provided for your entertainment, while wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected. Conveniences include safes and complimentary newspapers, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Take time to pamper yourself with a visit to the full-service spa. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. This hotel also features ski storage and wedding services.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a computer station, currency exchange, and express check-in. Planning an event in Seattle? This hotel has facilities measuring 12000 square feet (1115 square meters), including a ballroom. Limited parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hyatt At Olive 8 features a restaurant, a bar and coffee shop, and room service from early morning to late night. This downtown Seattle hotel includes a full-service health spa and a 24 hours finess center, which offers fitness equipment, an indoor pool, a spa tub, saunas and steam rooms, and onsite Yoga classes.
This smoke-free hotel includes a concierge desk. The hotel’s 12,000 square feet of meeting space includes a 6,500 ballroom. Business services and a computer station are available.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 346
- Number of floors - 16
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Business services
- Concierge desk
- Express check-in
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Full-service health spa
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Ski storage
- Laundry facilities
- Currency exchange
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Room service (limited hours)
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1115
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Coffee shop or café
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 12000
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Valet parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Flat-panel TV
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- In-room safe
- In-room massage available
- Climate control
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- iPod docking station
Urbane Restaurant - Serving breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. Featuring dishes made with locally produced ingredients.
Urbane Coffee and Wine Bar - Menu includes cocktails, coffee, and appetizers as well as entrees from the full Urbane menu. Wine and beer list focuses on locally made varieties.
Room Service - Available early morning to late night.
The fitness center at Hyatt At Olive 8 is open 24 hours a day, offering free weights, weight machines, and cardio equipment with individual LCD TV screens. Men’s and women’s locker rooms have saunas and steam rooms. The 65-foot indoor pool is filled with saline. The fitness center offers a range of classes, such as Yoga instructions, as well as personal training (surcharge).
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
Elaia Spa at Hyatt At Olive 8 features treatments using organic ingredients, some sourced within the Pacific Northwest. The spa offers massage, facials, nail services, and body wraps.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 45.15 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.
Bed and Breakfast For 2 Offer
Book a stay in a Bed & Breakfast For 2 rate category and receive the following:
- Full American breakfast for 2 daily
- 2 PM late check-out (subject to availability)