Please enter your travel dates.
Queen Room Hosted Wine Reception
King Premier Hosted Wine Reception
- 1 king
King Corner Deluxe Hosted Wine Reception
Deluxe King Room Hosted Wine Reception
Downtown Seattle hotel celebrates Washington wines
With a stay at Hotel Vintage, a Kimpton Hotel, you'll be centrally located in Seattle, steps from Seattle Public Library and Safeco Headquarters.
This 4-star hotel is close to Pike Place Market and Space Needle.
Make yourself at home in one of the 124 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with Frette Italian sheets. Cable programming and DVD players are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and a pool table. Additional amenities include wedding services, a fireplace in the lobby, and discounted use of a nearby fitness facility.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Meet other guests and eat at a complimentary reception. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and audiovisual equipment. Planning an event in Seattle? This hotel has 1000 square feet (93 square meters) of space consisting of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and banquet facilities. Parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel's fine-dining restaurant, Tulio, specializes in regional Italian cuisine using fresh local ingredients. The lobby hosts wine a reception each evening and complimentary coffee and tea service daily. Private receptions or small functions may be reserved in Solaio, the dining area located above Tulio Ristorante. The fitness center and business center, located on Floor 2, are open 24 hours and are complimentary to guests. Complimentary wireless Internet access is also provided.
- Concierge desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Parking garage
- Secure parking
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 124
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Number of floors - 11
- Tour assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Fireplace in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Fitness facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 93
- Smoke-free property
- Technology support staff
- Pool table
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 4
- Complimentary reception
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 1000
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage
- Room Amenities
- DVD player
- Premium TV channels
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Frette Italian sheets
- Pillowtop mattress
The complimentary "Om Away From Home" in-room yoga program includes the Yoga Channel and a basket of accessories for guest use. Guests have complimentary access to the fitness room located on Floor 2.
Hotel Vintage, a Kimpton Hotel is six blocks from the Seattle waterfront area, where sailing, parasailing, scenic cruises, and fishing excursions are available (surcharge).
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Running track/path nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
In-room spa services are available at this hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: USD 39 per day (in/out privileges)
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.