Please enter your travel dates.
Monaco Queen Hosted Wine Reception
Premier Queen Room Hosted Wine Reception
- 1 queen
Premier Queen Queen Hosted Wine Reception
- 2 queen
King Premier Hosted Wine Reception
- 1 king
Downtown boutique hotel with vibrant style
With a stay at Hotel Monaco Seattle, a Kimpton Hotel, you'll be centrally located in Seattle, steps from Seattle Public Library and Safeco Headquarters.
This 4-star hotel is close to Pike Place Market and Space Needle.
Make yourself at home in one of the 189 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Premium TV channels and video-game consoles are provided for your entertainment, with wired and wireless Internet access available for a surcharge. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, designer toiletries, and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and complimentary newspapers.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a 24-hour fitness center, or other amenities including wireless Internet access (surcharge) and gift shops/newsstands. Additional amenities include a pool table, wedding services, and a fireplace in the lobby.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and audiovisual equipment. Planning an event in Seattle? This hotel has 6000 square feet (557 square meters) of space consisting of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. Parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The locally popular Sazerac restaurant and bar serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and room service is available 24 hours. Guests can work out in the Monaco's 24-hour fitness center with cardiovascular equipment and free weights, or receive discounted access to a health club four blocks away.
Complimentary morning coffee service and hosted evening wine receptions are held fireside in the hotel's stylish lobby. Wednesdays and Saturdays at the wine reception, a palm reader is on hand to tell fortunes.
On-site meeting and event space accommodates 160 guests, and a 24-hour business center provides printing, faxing, copying, and shipping; fees may apply. Wireless and wired high-speed Internet access is throughout the hotel for a surcharge (complimentary for Kimpton InTouch loyalty program members).
Valet parking is available (surcharge) and a discount is available for hybrid cars.
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Concierge desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking garage
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Exhibit space
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Total number of rooms - 189
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Tour assistance
- Currency exchange
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 11
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 557
- Technology support staff
- Pool table
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 9
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 6000
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage
- Room Amenities
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Flat-panel TV
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Daily housekeeping
- Frette Italian sheets
Sazerac - Named after a New Orleans cocktail, the hotel's vibrant restaurant features hand-crafted chandeliers, custom woodwork, velvet drapes, and an elevated exhibition kitchen. Specialties include gumbo, catfish, wood-fired pizzas, and a variety of Southern-inspired dishes that make use of fresh local ingredients. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
The 24-hour fitness room has free weights, a treadmill, an elliptical trainer, stationary bikes, and stair machines. The complimentary "Om Away From Home" in-room yoga program includes the Yoga Channel and a basket of accessories for guest use. Guests also receive discounted access to an athletic club four blocks away, providing personal trainers, exercise classes, and an indoor pool; additional fees may apply.
The hotel is six blocks from the Seattle waterfront area, where sailing, parasailing, scenic cruises, and fishing excursions are available (surcharge).
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Sailing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: USD 39 per day
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Seal, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.