Book your room at Grand Hyatt Seattle
Please enter your travel dates.
High-rise sophistication near Pike Place Market
With a stay at Grand Hyatt Seattle, you'll be centrally located in Seattle, steps from Pacific Place and minutes from Seattle Paramount Theatre.
This 4-star hotel is close to Pike Place Market and Space Needle.
Make yourself at home in one of the 425 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and iPod docking stations. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. 32-inch flat-screen televisions with premium TV channels provide entertainment, with wired and wireless Internet access available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature designer toiletries and complimentary toiletries.
Don’t miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including a spa tub, a sauna, and a steam room. This hotel also features wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Enjoy a meal at one of the hotel's dining establishments, which include 4 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), a business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in Seattle? This hotel has 25000 square feet (2323 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and small meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Grand Hyatt Seattle
At your hotel
This high-rise Seattle hotel offers a superior setting adjacent to the convention center, two blocks from Westlake Center and Pacific Place shopping, and within seven blocks of the Pike Place Market, Seattle Art Museum, Benaroya Hall, and the dramatically designed Seattle Public Library.
Ruth's Chris Steak House, open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, is popular with guests and locals. A Starbucks coffee shop is open daily from early morning until evening. The health club, open 24 hours, includes a wide array of cardio machines with individual flat-screen TVs. The ultra-stylish Mane Blow-Dry Bar is located in the hotels retail corridor. 21 small meeting rooms are also available as well as wireless Internet access for a surcharge in the lobby, restaurant, and guestrooms.
- Steam room
- Spa tub
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-in
- Total number of rooms - 425
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 29
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Hair salon
- Computer station
- Grocery/convenience store
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Designated smoking areas
- Snack bar/deli
- Shopping on site
- Concierge services
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Luggage storage
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference center
- Conference space size (meters) - 2323
- Number of meeting rooms - 21
- Year Built 2001
- Number of restaurants - 4
- Conference space size (feet) - 25000
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Room service (limited hours)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Park your car
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Cable TV service
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Pillowtop mattress
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- iPod docking station
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspaper
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Eat and drink
Ruth's Chris Steakhouse - Midwestern corn-fed prime steaks, including T-bone, filet, and New York Strip, broiled to order. New Orleans–inspired seafood specialties such as Lobster Tail with Blackening Spice, Seared Ahi Tuna Stack with Lump Crabmeat, Louisiana Seafood Gumbo. Luminous ruby-glass panels separating ample booth seating from the long bar. Extensive wine list, top-shelf liquors. Sommelier service. Breakfast, lunch, dinner daily.
Brazilian cherry-wood floors, koa-wood doors, mirrored walls, and premium equipment distinguish the hotel's 3,800-square-foot 24-hour health club. Cardiovascular machines have personal TV monitors and complimentary headsets. The club also offers a locker room with showers, a steam room, a sauna, a spa tub, and two massage rooms. The hotel provides discounted access to a health club across the street, which has a full-size lap pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Parasailing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
The fine print for Grand Hyatt Seattle
When you arrive
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Parking height restrictions apply
- Destination fee: USD 2 per accommodation, per night
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 30 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 45.15 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15 per night
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- Grand Hyatt Seattle is listed in the 2011 Travel + Leisure 500.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.