Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Room Non-Refundable
Deluxe Double/Double Non-Refundable
Historic downtown hotel 2 blocks from Benaroya Hall
With a stay at Fairmont Olympic Hotel, you'll be centrally located in Seattle, steps from 5th Avenue Theater and Benaroya Hall.
This 5-star hotel is close to Pike Place Market and Space Needle.
Make yourself at home in one of the 450 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as a health club, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. Additional amenities include wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and supervised childcare/activities.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant or in a coffee shop/café. Or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Fairmont Olympic Hotel features an indoor pool, a health club, a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness facility. The property's full-service health spa, Penelope The Beauty Bar, offers body treatments, facials, beauty services, and a spa boutique. The hotel includes a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is open for drinks and room service is available 24 hours a day. The hotel serves breakfast each morning in the restaurant (surcharges apply).
This 5-star property has a business center and offers business and secretarial services. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available in public areas. This Seattle property has event space consisting of banquet facilities, conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and exhibit space. The property offers a roundtrip airport shuttle (surcharge). Wedding services, concierge services, and limo/town car service are available. Guest parking is limited, and available on a limited first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Full-service health spa
- Spa tub
- Spa services on site
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Health club
- Room service (24 hours)
- Coffee shop or café
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Parking (surcharge)
- Exhibit space
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Banquet facilities
- Business center
- Business services
- Computer rental
- Audiovisual equipment
- Secretarial services
- Total number of rooms - 450
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Currency exchange
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Hair salon
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Video library
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Arcade/game room
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 12
- Beauty services
- Wedding services
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Babysitting or childcare
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Year Built 1924
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Separate sitting area
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room massage available
- Daily housekeeping
- Down comforter
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
The Georgian - Premier dining room. Eleven different shades of yellow enhance hand-carved plaster work restored above windows. Chihuly glass collection. Northwest regional fare served. Dinner selections include Cedar Plank Smoked King Salmon on Shaved Apples with Hard Cider Sauce; Tarragon Crusted Rabbit Loin on Morel Gnocchi with Essence of White Truffle. Lunch menu includes Roasted Steelhead with Lobster Stock and Morel Infused Pepe Pasta; Prosciutto and Basil Wrapped Massive Prawns with Cannelini Beans and Aged Balsamico. Afternoon tea served with freshly baked scones. Open daily.
Shuckers - Upscale pub-style restaurant/bar. Seafood menu features live oysters, smoked salmon, Northwest clam chowder; Microbrew Battered Fish and Chips, Dungeness Crab Cakes, and Garlic and Rosemary Roasted Whole Dungeness Crab. Open daily.
The Terrace - Lobby lounge. Cocktails and lighter fare served. Extensive selection of specialty-martinis. Live piano entertainment. Open daily.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 13.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 37 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 47 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 40 per pet
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- Fairmont Olympic Hotel is listed in the 2012 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay and the 2012 Travel + Leisure 500.