Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 King Bed with Sofabed
Double Room, 2 Double Beds
Standard Room, 1 King Bed with Sofabed, Lake View
Double Room, 2 Double Beds, Lake View
Seattle hotel with pool, near Space Needle
A stay at Courtyard by Marriott Seattle Downtown Lake Union places you in the heart of Seattle, walking distance from Museum of History and Industry and Center for Wooden Boats.
This family-friendly hotel is close to Space Needle and Pike Place Market.
Make yourself at home in one of the 250 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as direct-dial phones with voice mail.
Don’t miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness center. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and ski storage. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle (surcharge).
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, audiovisual equipment, and express check-in. Planning an event in Seattle? This hotel has 2304 square feet (214 square meters) of space consisting of conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms. Parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Located one mile from downtown Seattle and the Space Needle, this Courtyard by Marriott has a business center, an indoor pool (pool towels provided), a spa tub, and a fitness room. Two meeting rooms provide a total of 2,304 square feet of meeting space.
Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in the lobby area, restaurant, and lounge. Parking is limited and based on availability.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audiovisual equipment
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 2304
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Concierge services
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Express check-in
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Ski storage
- Snack bar/deli
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Number of floors - 7
- Total number of rooms - 250
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 214
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Tour assistance
- Parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Voice mail
- Direct-dial phone
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Cable TV service
- Down blanket
- Signature bedding
- In-room safe
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
Regatta View Restaurant – View of Lake Union. Buffet breakfasts. Northwestern regional cuisine served for dinner. Lounge with fireplace offers drinks and light fare.
The Market - Adjacent to the front desk. Self-service. Snacks, beverages. Open 24 hours.
Room Service - Available during dinner hours.
McCormick and Schmick's Harborside
- Golfing nearby
- Boating nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 13.95 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 22 per day
- Additional Details
This hotel has a smoke-free policy.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in Energy Star For Hospitality, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.