Please enter your travel dates.
2 QUEEN BEDS
Suite, One King Bed, Non-Smoking
- One King Bed
Suite, Two Queen Beds, Pool View
- Two Queen Beds
Gulf beach resort six miles from St Armand’s Circle
With a stay at Hilton Longboat Key Beach Resort in Longboat Key, you'll be in the suburbs and close to Cannons Marina.
This beach hotel is within the vicinity of IMG Soccer Academy and IMG Bollettieri Tennis Academy.
Make yourself at home in one of the 120 air-conditioned guestrooms. Rooms have private patios. Cable television is provided for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Relax on the private beach or enjoy other recreational amenities such as an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Additional amenities include gift shops/newsstands, wedding services, and discounted use of a nearby fitness facility. Guests can get around on the complimentary shuttle, which operates within 10 mi.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a beach bar.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, audiovisual equipment, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Longboat Key? This hotel has 3570 square feet (332 square meters) of space consisting of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. Free parking is available onsite.
This resort is within 10 miles of Mote Marine Aquarium, Sarasota Jungle Gardens, and Marie Selby Botanical Gardens. The Ringling Museum is 13 miles away.
On-site amenities include a swimming pool, 21-person spa tub, fitness center, and indoor/outdoor restaurant and bar. Complimentary beach chairs, umbrellas, and towels are available; beach cabanas can be rented. Waverunner, kayak, catamaran, and bike rentals are also available at resort. Parasailing, boating, and fishing are available nearby.
Wireless Internet access is complimentary throughout. Complimentary shuttle service within ten miles of the hotel is provided. Guest parking is complimentary.
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free parking
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Total number of rooms - 120
- Multilingual staff
- Security guard
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Wedding services
- Fitness facilities
- Number of floors - 5
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 332
- Smoke-free property
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Shopping center shuttle (complimentary)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Beach bar
- On private beach
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 3
- Year Built 1972
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 3570
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Multi-line phone
- Voice mail
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Clock radio
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
Latitudes Restaurant and Bar - Open daily for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Indoor and outdoor beachfront seating with views of the Gulf of Mexico. Room service is available.
The Hilton Longboat Key Beachfront Resort has a large outdoor heated swimming pool spa tub. Beach volleyball, bike rentals, and a variety of water sports are available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Windsurfing nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Basketball on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Bird watching on site
- Kayaking on site
- Sailing on site
- Swimming on site
- Volleyball on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4:30 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Maximum number of pets per room, Pet maximum weight in lb is
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: USD 75 per pet, per stay
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Florida Green Lodging Program thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.