Please enter your travel dates.
Adults-only Santiago apartment near Santiago Town Square
You'll be centrally located in Santiago with a stay at Luxury Apartments, steps from Mercado Central and close to Palacio de la Moneda.
This eco-friendly apartment is within close proximity of National History Museum and Metropolitan Cathedral.
Make yourself at home in one of the 4 guestrooms, featuring kitchens with full-sized refrigerators/freezers and stovetops. Your pillowtop bed comes with cotton sheets, down comforters, and down blankets. Rooms have private balconies where you can take in city and pool views. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 32-inch LCD televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including a fitness center and a seasonal outdoor pool. Additional amenities at this Beaux Arts apartment include ski storage and tour/ticket assistance. The shuttle (surcharge) will take you to the nearby beach or shopping center.
Featured amenities include currency exchange, express check-in, and computer rentals. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and a cruise ship terminal shuttle.
Luxury Apartments features a fitness center and a seasonal outdoor pool. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request), a beach shuttle, and a theme park shuttle. This Beaux Arts apartment also offers a rooftop terrace, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge). Parking is also available nearby (surcharge).
Luxury Apartments is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 4
- Number of floors - 25
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Cell phone/mobile rental
- Fitness facilities
- Computer rental
- Parking (surcharge)
- Currency exchange
- Parking nearby
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Concierge desk
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Ski storage
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-in
- Designated smoking areas
- Year Built 2010
- Casino shuttle (surcharge)
- Cruise terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Theme park shuttle (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Ski passes available
- Beach shuttle (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Dial-up Internet access (complimentary)
- TV Internet access (complimentary)
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Rainfall showerhead
- Housekeeping - weekdays only
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Handheld showerhead
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Shower/tub combination
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Kitchen linens (dishtowels, sponges, etc.)
- Down comforter
- Down blanket
- Free movie channels
- Pillowtop mattress
- Signature bedding
- LCD TV
- City view
- Mountain view
- Pool view
- Cooking facilities
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free local calls
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- CD player
- Clock radio
- Climate control
- Window opens
- Trouser press
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
Recreational amenities at the apartment include a fitness center and a seasonal outdoor pool.
Children under 12 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool, health club, fitness facility, or spa tub without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Running track/path nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Ski equipment rentals on site
Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at 3:30 AM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport with a visa/entry stamp at check-in will be exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
Check-out time is noon
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Minimum guest age is 18
Caters to adults only
Caters to couples
Caters to families
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- All citizens of Chile will be charged the national value-added tax
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the cruise terminal, airport, and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Guests under 18 years old are not permitted at this adults-only property. Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Certification for Sustainable Tourism (CST), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.