Book your room at InterContinental Santiago
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Deluxe Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Club Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
4.5-star luxury hotel with 4 restaurants in Santiago (Las Condes)
InterContinental Santiago is in the heart of Santiago, walking distance from Costanera Center and Peru Plaza.
This 4.5-star hotel is within close proximity of Los Leones Golf Club and Sculpture Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 377 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and LCD televisions. Cable programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature rainfall showerheads and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find an outdoor pool, an indoor pool, and a sauna. This hotel also features wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and ski storage. You'll be on the slopes in no time with the ski shuttle (surcharge).
Enjoy a meal at one of the hotel's dining establishments, which include 4 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), a business center, and a computer station. Event facilities at this hotel consist of a conference center and conference space. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to a full-service spa, InterContinental Santiago features an indoor pool and an outdoor pool. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 4 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
This 4.5-star property offers access to a business center. Event facilities include a conference center and conference space. This luxury hotel also offers a fitness center, a sauna, and spa services. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours), a ski shuttle, and a casino shuttle. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
InterContinental Santiago is a smoke-free property.
- Conference space
- Outdoor pool
- Number of meeting rooms - 20
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Business center
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 377
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 19
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Indoor pool
- Fitness facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Full-service spa
- Casino shuttle (surcharge)
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Ski shuttle (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Luggage storage
- Shopping on site
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Conference center
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1995
- Number of restaurants - 4
- Ski storage
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Spa services on site
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 20 USD ), Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Premium TV channels
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (24 hours)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Rainfall showerhead
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- iPod docking station
- Soundproofed rooms
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
2920 Grill - This steakhouse specializes in barbecue and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
La Terraza - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Pasta e Basta - This theme restaurant specializes in Italian cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Temple - This restaurant specializes in fusion cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Reservations are required.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An indoor pool and an outdoor pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness center.
Children under 10 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool, health club, fitness facility, or spa tub without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snowboarding nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa. Services include massages, facials, body scrubs, and body treatments. The spa is equipped with a sauna. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and reflexology.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Check-in time ends at noon
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. To qualify for a tax exemption, foreigners must pay for their stay in foreign currency (not in Chilean pesos) and present a valid passport along with the migration card they received upon arrival in the country at check-in. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 20 (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 50 per vehicle (one way)
- Valet parking fee: USD 20 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 50 per night
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.