Availability: Santa Ynez Valley Marriott
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Suite, 1 BedroomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Suite, 1 King Bed, Jetted TubMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Eco-friendly hotel with an outdoor pool, in Buellton (Santa Ynez Valley)
Located in Buellton (Santa Ynez Valley), Santa Ynez Valley Marriott is convenient to Mendenhall's Museum of Gasoline Pumps & Petroliana and OstrichLand USA.
This eco-friendly hotel is within close proximity of Mosby Winery and Wildling Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 149 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and Egyptian cotton sheets. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Don’t miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including a health club, an outdoor pool, and a spa tub. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access, an arcade/game room, and gift shops/newsstands. If you're ready for some gaming fun, you can hop on the complimentary casino shuttle.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or grab a snack at a coffee shop/café.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-out, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Buellton? This hotel has 12000 square feet (1115 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and small meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and free self parking is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Santa Ynez Valley Marriott Amenities
In addition to an outdoor pool, Santa Ynez Valley Marriott provides an outdoor tennis court, a health club, and a spa tub. The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. This 3.5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and small meeting rooms.
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 12000 square feet (1115 square meters) include a conference center and conference/meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a sauna, a steam room, and spa services. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Santa Ynez Valley Marriott is a smoke-free property.
- Room service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Arcade/game room
- Conference center
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Tennis on site
- Number of floors - 4
- Coffee shop or café
- Conference space
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Laundry facilities
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Total number of rooms - 149
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Outdoor tennis court
- Conference space size (meters) - 1115
- Free self parking
- Spa services on site
- Steam room
- Outdoor pool
- Television in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Casino shuttle (complimentary)
- Billiards or pool table
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multilingual staff
- Number of meeting rooms - 12
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 12000
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Air conditioning
- Cable TV service
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room massage available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Down comforter
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and noon.
Starting Gate Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Winner Circle Lounge - This bar specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Happy hour is offered.
Lobby Lounge - This lobby lounge specializes in American cuisine and serves light fare only.
Room service is available.
An outdoor tennis court and a health club are featured at the hotel. An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Racquetball/squash on site
- Tennis on site
- Boat tours nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Braille or raised signage
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Santa Ynez Valley Marriott Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Tourism fee: USD 2.00 per accommodation, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 12.95 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: USD 75 per stay
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in California Green Lodging Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.