Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds
- 2 queen
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
- 1 king
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed
- 1 queen
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds, Accessible
- 2 queen
Ojai eco-friendly motel with an outdoor pool
Casa Ojai Inn is centrally located in Ojai, walking distance from Soule Park Golf Course and close to Ojai Valley Museum of History and Art.
This eco-friendly motel is within the region of Krishnamurti Library and Visitor Center and Rose Valley Falls Trail.
Make yourself at home in one of the 46 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, as well as phones with free local calls.
Don’t miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and bicycles to rent. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, tour/ticket assistance, and complimentary use of a nearby fitness facility.
A complimentary breakfast is included.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a business center, and a computer station. Free self parking is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Casa Ojai Inn features an outdoor pool and a spa tub. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Business-related amenities consist of a business center and audiovisual equipment. A complimentary breakfast is offered. This eco-friendly motel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Casa Ojai Inn is a smoke-free property.
- Pool sun loungers
- Free outdoor parking
- Free self parking
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Year Built 1979
- 24-hour front desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Audiovisual equipment
- Total number of rooms - 46
- Number of floors - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Business services
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Business center
- Smoke-free property
- Free parking
- Free breakfast
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Microwave in lobby
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Spa tub
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Free parking, Free outdoor parking, Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Flat-panel TV
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Private bathroom
- Coffee/tea maker
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Access via exterior corridors
- Free local calls
- Microwave (on request)
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free Wi-Fi
A complimentary breakfast is offered.
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Boating nearby
- Dock nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Whale-watching nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Paddle boats (pedalos) nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Playground nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at 3 AM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Front desk is open 24-hour on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays. If planning arrive on Sundays and Wednesdays, guests should contact the property to receive information. Guests may contact the hotel using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking via this Web site.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: USD 25 per night
- In-room microwave fee: USD 5 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10 per night
- Additional Details
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in California Green Lodging Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.