Please enter your travel dates.
- 1 queen
Junior Suite, 1 Queen Bed with Sofabed
- 1 queen
Family Suite, 2 Queen Beds
- 2 queen
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed
- 1 queen
Santa Ana eco-friendly hotel with an outdoor pool
Located in Santa Ana, Hotel Villa Los Candiles is in the business district and convenient to Business Center Forum 1 and Momentum Lindora Shopping Center.
This eco-friendly hotel is within close proximity of Business Center Forum 2 and Multiplaza Mall Escazu.
Make yourself at home in one of the 14 air-conditioned rooms featuring DVD players and LCD televisions. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Enjoy recreation amenities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a garden.
Take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours).
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, an Internet point, and audiovisual equipment. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and free parking is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Business-related amenities at this 3.5-star property consist of audiovisual equipment and a meeting/conference room. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. This Victorian hotel also offers an outdoor pool, a garden, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Hotel Villa Los Candiles is a smoke-free property.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Total number of rooms - 14
- Number of floors - 2
- Audiovisual equipment
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Smoke-free property
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Internet point
- Designated smoking areas
- Free Wi-Fi
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- One meeting/conference room
- Free parking
- Free parking (limited spaces)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free guest parking during stay
- Year Built 2008
- Security guard
- Number of buildings/towers - 4
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Tour assistance
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Free parking (limited spaces)
- Room Amenities
- Complimentary newspaper
- Private bathroom
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- DVD player
- Balcony or patio
- Ceiling fan
- Shower only
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Access via exterior corridors
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Complimentary toiletries
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Free movie channels
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- LCD TV
Breakfast is available from room service (during limited hours).
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Reception is open from 6 AM-10 PM.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, American Express
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in kg is 10, Pet maximum weight in lb is 22
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Cash Deposit Required
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: CRC 5000 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: CRC 15000 per vehicle (one way)
- Pet deposit: CRC 50,000 per stay
- Early check-in fee: CRC 10000
- Late check-out fee: CRC 10000
- Rollaway bed fee: CRC 10000 per night
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 4 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Certification for Sustainable Tourism (CST), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.