Availability: The Fairmont San Jose
Deluxe Room, 1 Queen Bed, Main BuildingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 infant)
Deluxe Room, 2 Double Beds, Main BuildingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, TowerMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 infant)
One Bedroom King Suite, TowerMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 infant)
Deluxe Suite, 1 King Bed, Main BuildingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 infant)
Fairmont 1 King Bed, Non-Smoking, TowerMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 infant)
Fairmont Two Double Beds, TowerMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 infants)
Fairmont Two Doubles Beds, Main BuildingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Fairmont 1 King, Non-Smoking, Main BuildingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 infant)
Fairmont Queen, 1 Queen Bed, Non-SmokingMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
High-rise splendor near San Jose Convention Center
With a stay at The Fairmont San Jose, you'll be centrally located in San Jose, steps from Plaza de Cesar Chavez and Tech Museum.
This 4.5-star hotel is within close proximity of San Jose Museum of Art and Montgomery Theater.
Make yourself at home in one of the 808 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms feature separate bathtubs and showers, designer toiletries, and bathrobes. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers body treatments and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. Additional amenities include wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and babysitting/childcare. Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the area shuttle (surcharge).
Enjoy a meal at one of the hotel's dining establishments, which include 4 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Fairmont San Jose Amenities
This high-rise hotel is one block from the McEnery Convention Center and two blocks from the San Jose Center for the Performing Arts.
Although The Fairmont San Jose is near many restaurants and attractions, it provides travelers with so many convenient services that they need not leave the building. A large pool and spa tub on the fourth floor provide great views of the Tech Museum and Cesar Chavez Park. Four restaurants offer a variety of cuisines.
The Fairmont has ample event space, including the Imperial Ballroom that accommodates 1,400 guests, and a 24-hour business center. The health club offers complimentary use of 24-hour fitness facilities and saunas; massage treatment rooms are also on site. Wireless Internet access is available in the lobby (surcharge). Pets are permitted (surcharge).
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Spa tub
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of floors - 20
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Shopping on site
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Rooftop terrace
- One meeting room
- Express check-in
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 808
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of restaurants - 4
- 24-hour business center
- Outdoor pool
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Pay movies
- Cable TV service
- In-room safe
- Flat-panel TV
The Grill on the Alley - Open for lunch and dinner. Inspired by the famous grills of New York, this restaurant is a prime destination for red-meat fans and offers chops, steaks, seafood, and pasta. Intimate and clubby, the restaurant has hardwood floors and leather booths. Hand-stirred martinis. Extensive wine list. Independently owned and operated.
McCormick and Schmick's - Seafood menu featuring more than 30 species of fresh fish and seafood caught daily from the Pacific Ocean and around the world. Inside The Fairmont San Jose's South Tower. Independently owned and operated.
Lobby Lounge - Afternoon tea is served daily. Extensive selection of Californian wines by the glass. Creative martini offerings and a wide array of single malt scotches.
Fountain Restaurant - Open for breakfast and lunch. This inviting restaurant offers an extensive à la carte menu and a breakfast buffet. Specialty menu offers low-carbohydrate selections for carbohydrate-conscious guests.
Pagoda Restaurant - Open for dinner five nights a week. Cantonese-style Chinese cuisine is elegantly served in an attractive setting that features red booths and fresh flower arrangements.
- Deep tissue massage
- Steam room in spa
- Thai massage
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
The Fairmont San Jose Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet maximum weight in lb is 70
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 13.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 13.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 13.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 13.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 26 per day
- Pet deposit: USD 75 per stay
- Refrigerator fee: USD 25.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.00 per day
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.