Please enter your travel dates.
Club Room, 1 King Bed
Club Room, 1 King Bed, Jetted Tub
Resort-style lodging near Stanford University
With a stay at Sheraton Palo Alto Hotel in Palo Alto, you'll be in the business district and minutes from Stanford Theatre and close to Stanford University.
This eco-friendly hotel is within close proximity of Stanford University Arboretum and Stanford Shopping Center.
Make yourself at home in one of the 346 air-conditioned guestrooms. Pay movies provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as multi-line phones with voice mail.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including a health club and an outdoor pool. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
You can enjoy a meal at a restaurant serving the guests of Sheraton Palo Alto Hotel, or find a snack in a coffee shop/café. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities at this hotel consist of banquet facilities and a meeting/conference room. Parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Across the street from Stanford University, this hotel is within 12 miles of Paramount's Great America and the Intel Museum.
The Sheraton Palo Alto Hotel offers a restaurant, sports bar, outdoor pool, lush garden area with koi pond and fountain, complimentary fitness center, complimentary wireless Internet, and a 24-hour business center. This hotel offers 8,000 square feet of meeting space. All indoor areas are nonsmoking. Pets are permitted.
$14 per 24-hour period. Secured parking lot with in/out privileges.
$9 per 24-hour period. Secured parking lot with in/out privileges.
Fees do not include tax and are subject to change without prior notification.
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Poolside bar
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Room service
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Parking (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Banquet facilities
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Total number of rooms - 346
- Concierge services
- Pool table
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Multilingual staff
- Currency exchange
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 4
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Luggage storage
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Health club
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Complimentary newspaper
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Multi-line phone
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service (on request)
- Extra towels/bedding
- Hair dryer
- Designer toiletries
- Window opens
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Clock radio
- Iron/ironing board
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room massage available
- In-room safe
Poolside Grill - This casual restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, serving from a menu that includes egg dishes, sandwiches, and salads. During warm weather, patio doors open to the outdoor pool area.
Cardinal Clubroom Lounge - This bar is decorated with a Stanford sports motif and dark-wood furnishings, and serves a variety of spirits, beer, and wine.
The Sheraton Palo Alto Hotel offers an outdoor swimming pool and a complimentary on-site fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 14.00 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 19.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.00 per day
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in California Green Lodging Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
20% food and beverage discount
Reserve a room via this Web site and receive a 20% food and beverage discount at the Poolside Grill and Cardinal Lounge.
Room service and alcoholic beverages are not included.