Please enter your travel dates.
Superior Double Queen Non-Smoking
- Two Queen Beds
Executive Two Queens
One Bedroom Suite, One King Bed, Non-Smoking
- One King Bed
Standard Two Queens
Near San Jose Airport, downtown San Jose, Convention Center, HP Pavilion, SCU
With a stay at DoubleTree by Hilton San Jose in San Jose, you'll be in the business district and convenient to Edward Peterman Museum of Railroad History and Santa Clara University.
This eco-friendly hotel is within close proximity of Mission Santa Clara de Asis and De Saissest Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 505 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and flat-screen televisions. Rooms have private balconies where you can take in city and pool views. Cable programming and video-game consoles are provided for your entertainment, with wired and wireless Internet access available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature double sinks and designer toiletries.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness center. This hotel also features wireless Internet access (surcharge), gift shops/newsstands, and shopping on site.
Grab a bite to eat at one of the hotel's dining establishments, which include 2 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, a computer station, and audiovisual equipment. Planning an event in San Jose? This hotel has 48000 square feet (4320 square meters) of space consisting of conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and banquet facilities. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary during limited hours.
This large, contemporary hotel is in central Silicon Valley, about halfway between Santa Clara and downtown San Jose. A VTA light-rail station is two blocks away.
The Doubletree offers 48,000 square feet of flexible event space. Technology services include Webcasting, Microsoft NetMeeting for videoconferencing, teleconferencing, and on-site tech services and audiovisual staff. The self-service business center, open 24 hours, offers faxing, printing, copying, and computers with high-speed Internet access (surcharges).
The hotel's Club Max is a local hotspot, with live entertainment on weekends.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Spa tub
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Fitness facilities
- Coffee shop or café
- Business center
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Total number of rooms - 505
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Computer station
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Designated smoking areas
- Express check-in
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Shopping on site
- Room service
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 48000
- Outdoor parking (surcharge)
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 4320
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 10
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Smoke-free property
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Outdoor parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Double sink
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Multi-line phone
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Designer toiletries
- Bathroom phone
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Sewing kit
- Bathrobes (on request)
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Window opens
- Clock radio
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- iPod docking station
- Soundproofed rooms
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Down blanket
- Pillow menu
- City view
- Courtyard view
- Pool view
Spencer's for Steaks and Chops - Prime, organic, aged, hand-cut steaks, along with chops and fresh seafood. Award-winning wine list with 300 selections, including 50 wines by the glass. Sommelier on staff. Lunch Monday–Friday, dinner nightly. Decor includes gleaming dark woods, vineyard paintings, framed wine labels.
Sprigs - Featuring a warm breakfast buffet and a variety of morning favorites.
Sushi Totoro - California-inspired sushi, fresh seafood from around the world. Japanese sakes. Located in lobby area.
Espresso Bar - Proudly brewing Starbucks coffee, offering an array of snacks all day including pastries, paninis, and bottled beverages. Open early morning until late evening.
Club Max - DJs, live bands, and dancing Friday and Saturday nights (cover charge, dress code). Pool table. Cocktails, beer, wine, appetizers.
2050 Lobby Lounge - Wine, beer, cocktails, light fare. Shares space with Sushi Totoro.
The heated outdoor pool is 57 feet long and 33 feet wide, with a depth of three feet at the shallow end and about eight feet at the deep end. The fitness center is open 24 hours.
The San Jose Municipal Golf Club, two miles from the hotel, has open fairways on flat terrain, ideal for golfers who prefer to walk the course. The Santa Clara Golf & Tennis Club, five miles away, offers an 18-hole links-style course, a lighted driving range, a practice putting green, seven lighted tennis courts, a pro shop, locker rooms and shower facilities, and a restaurant. Tee times should be reserved well in advance.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Swimming on site
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in business center: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 19 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 24 per day
- Pet deposit: USD 50.00 per stay
- Deposit: USD 25.00 per night
- Cleaning deposit: USD 150.00 per stay
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details on arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in California Green Lodging Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
Room for Steak Promotion
Book a stay in a qualifying rate category and receive a $50 food credit at Spencers for Steaks and Chops, the Doubletree's acclaimed restaurant. Must book in a “Room for Steak” rate category to qualify. Credit must be used during stay. Credit does not apply to alcoholic beverages, tax, or gratuity.
Park and Away Promotion
Book a stay in a Park and Away rate category and receive a guestroom for one night and up to 7 nights' valet parking. Executive Level room includes up to 7 nights' valet parking and key access to the Private Concierge Service Floor and Lounge.
Must book in a Park and Away rate category to qualify. Additional nights' parking is $18 per night. Your car can be left before or after your stay.