Availability: Hotel Bougainvillea
Santo Domingo eco-friendly hotel with an outdoor pool
With a stay at Hotel Bougainvillea in Santo Domingo, you'll be close to Saprissa Stadium and Jade Museum.
This eco-friendly hotel is within close proximity of Estadio Ricardo Saprissa Ayma and Walk of Flowers Mall.
Stay in one of 81 guestrooms featuring LCD televisions. Rooms have private furnished lanais. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Don’t miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including outdoor tennis courts, an outdoor pool, and a sauna. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and gift shops/newsstands.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, where you can take in a garden view, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, and luggage storage. Planning an event in Santo Domingo? This hotel has facilities measuring 1200 square feet (108 square meters), including small meeting rooms. Free self parking is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Bougainvillea Amenities
In addition to an outdoor pool, Hotel Bougainvillea provides outdoor tennis courts, a sauna, and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
Event facilities measuring 1200 square feet (108 square meters) include small meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a library, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Pool sun loungers
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Conference space size (meters) - 108
- Year Built 1989
- Conference space size (feet) - 1200
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (limited hours)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Total number of rooms - 81
- Fitness facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Number of floors - 3
- Free self parking
- Tennis on site
- Outdoor tennis courts 2
- Outdoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Meeting rooms
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Down comforter
- LCD TV
- Furnished lanai
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Free local calls
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Turndown service
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room massage available
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Ceiling fan
- Daily housekeeping
- Cable TV service
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Bathtub or shower
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 10:30 AM.
Vitrales - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves light fare only. A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include outdoor tennis courts, an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center.
Children under 12 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool or health club without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Tennis lessons on site
- Basketball on site
- Ecotours on site
- Tennis on site
- Manicures and pedicures
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Hotel Bougainvillea Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: CRC 7500 per person (approximately)
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Certification for Sustainable Tourism (CST), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.