Please enter your travel dates.
Superior Room, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Superior Double Room, 2 Double Beds
- Two Double Beds
Luxury Room, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Luxury Room, 2 Double Beds
- Two Double Beds
Full-service Redwood City hotel with complimentary airport shuttle for BART transfer /paid parking
A stay at Sofitel San Francisco Bay places you in the heart of Redwood City, convenient to Hiller Aviation Museum and Peninsula Museum of Art.
This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Museum of San Carlos History and Hillsdale Shopping Center.
Make yourself at home in one of the 421 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Your bed comes with down comforters and Egyptian cotton sheets. Windows open to lake and pool views. Digital programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads.
Enjoy recreational amenities such as a health club and a seasonal outdoor pool. Additional features include wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Satisfy your appetite at a coffee shop/café serving guests of Sofitel San Francisco Bay. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), a 24-hour business center, and audiovisual equipment. Planning an event in Redwood City? This hotel has 17000 square feet (1579 square meters) of space consisting of a ballroom, banquet facilities, and exhibit space. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary during limited hours.
The lobby of Sofitel San Francisco Bay features white-marble registration and concierge desks; cascading, sheer window treatments; and a contemporary crystal chandelier. The lobby houses a café, bar, and restaurant. The hotel also offers a seasonal outdoor pool with a patio and an adjacent fitness center, both with views of the lagoon. The on-site gift shop offers French-themed books, food items, and sundries. L'Occitane toiletries, the same brand found in the guestrooms, are also available.
The hotel offers complimentary shuttle service from/to San Francisco International Airport and from BART (Bay Area Rapid Transit), everyday from 7 AM to 11 PM.
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Technology helpdesk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Banquet facilities
- Computer rental
- Audiovisual equipment
- Total number of rooms - 421
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Multilingual staff
- Currency exchange
- Shopping on site
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Designated smoking areas
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- One meeting/conference room
- Luggage storage
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Concierge services
- Hair salon
- Number of floors - 7
- Medical assistance available
- Parking (surcharge)
- Room service
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1579
- Year Built 1987
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 17000
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
- Tour assistance
- 24-hour business center
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Multi-line phone
- Voice mail
- Complimentary bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Turndown service (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Bathroom phone
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- In-room massage available
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Rainfall showerhead
- Electronic check-out
- Iron/ironing board
- Window opens
- Clock radio
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- TV Internet access (surcharge)
- Down comforter
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Signature bedding
- Lake view
- Mountain view
- Courtyard view
- Pool view
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
Bay 223 - Serves Bay Area French cuisine in a casual atmosphere overlooking the lagoon. Themed menus and customized children's cuisine are available. An outdoor terrace is on site. Open from early morning to late evening daily.
Bay Bar - Adjoins the Bay 223 restaurant, overlooking the pool and lagoon. Features signature cocktails and an extensive bar menu. Open afternoons and evenings.
Le Market - Small café with glass display unit. Sandwiches and pastries made on site. Open from 6 AM to 10:30 PM daily.
The hotel offers a seasonal outdoor pool and patio area. Inside, the fitness center is equipped with cardio machines and free weights. Complimentary towels are also provided.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Running track/path on site
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
Caters to groups
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A 12 percent city/local tax will be charged
- Tourism fee: USD 1.50 per accommodation, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 18 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 20 per night (a different rate applies for extended parking)
- Valet parking fee: USD 25 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 250 per stay
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Up to 3 children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. This property allows pets in specific rooms only. Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.