Book your room at Sheraton Fisherman's Wharf
Traditional Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Get an overview of this hotelLarge San Francisco hotel on Fisherman's Wharf
With a stay at Sheraton Fisherman's Wharf in San Francisco (North Beach), you'll be minutes from Wax Museum at Fisherman's Wharf and Fisherman's Wharf.
This 4-star hotel is close to Pier 39 and Lombard Street.
Make yourself at home in one of the 531 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Don’t miss out on recreational opportunities including an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant or in a coffee shop/café. Or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours).
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-out. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Sheraton Fisherman's Wharf Hotel features an outdoor swimming pool and sundeck with food and beverage service, a well-equipped fitness center open 24 hours, a small business center, wireless Internet access throughout (surcharge in guestrooms), luggage storage, and an ATM. This is a smoke-free property. Pets welcome (dogs only, other restrictions apply).
- Conference space
- Business center
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 4
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Free WiFi
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 531
- Luggage storage
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Outdoor pool
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 14.95 USD per night )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Free toiletries
- Room service (limited hours)
- Flat-panel TV
- Down comforter
Where to Eat
Sol Breakfast Cafe - Open for breakfast.
Spressi Bar - All day cafe and bar. Serves light breakfast goods in the morning, salads and sandwiches for lunch, and sushi and martinis in the evening.
Room service is available until 11 PM each night.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Breakfast fee: USD 24.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 14.95 (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 67 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 55 per night (in/out privileges)
- Refrigerator fee: USD 20 per night
- In-room microwave fee: USD 20.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.00 per night
We should mention
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.