Please enter your travel dates.
Club Level Queen Room
Club Level King Room
- 1 king
Deluxe Level King Suite
- 1 king
Club Level Queen Suite
San Francisco hotel near Union Square, cable car
With a stay at Prescott Hotel, a Kimpton Hotel, you'll be centrally located in San Francisco, steps from Alcove Theater and Marines Memorial Theater.
This 4-star hotel is close to Union Square and Lombard Street.
Make yourself at home in one of the 164 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and CD players. Pay movies and video-game consoles are provided for your entertainment, while wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, makeup/shaving mirrors, and hair dryers. Conveniences include laptop-compatible safes and desks, as well as multi-line phones with voice mail.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and wedding services.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference/meeting rooms and banquet facilities.
This San Francisco hotel hosts evening wine receptions in a fireside lobby lounge. Complimentary amenities include 24-hour business services, morning Town Car service to the financial district and high-speed wireless Internet access throughout the hotel.
The hotel's restaurant, Postrio, serves contemporary California cuisine for lunch and dinner; breakfast is available through room service. A fitness center has cardiovascular equipment and free weights.
- Concierge desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Room service (limited hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Total number of rooms - 164
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Multilingual staff
- Express check-in
- Tour assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 7
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- 24-hour business center
- Smoke-free property
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- CD player
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Multi-line phone
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Shower/tub combination
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Window opens
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
Postrio Restaurant and Bar - This popular restaurant overlooks a garden and features a stylish decor with original paintings by Robert Rauschenberg and glass sculpture by Dale Chihuly. The large, open kitchen serves California cuisine with Asian and Mediterranean influences, with a focus on fresh local ingredients. Open for lunch and dinner daily. Pizzas, sandwiches, and other lighter fare are available at the adjacent bar.
The hotel's fitness center has two exercise bikes, two cross-trainers, a stair machine, a strength-training machine, and free weights.
This San Francisco hotel is a half-mile from Yerba Buena Gardens, which offers expansive public gardens, a children's playground, an ice-skating rink, and an antique carousel. Nearby public golf courses include the Presidio Golf Club and the Lincoln Park Golf Course, both within six miles. One mile from the hotel, the Embarcadero is a popular destination for joggers.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Playground nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Early departure fee charged
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 11.99 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in limited public areas: USD 11.99 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 48 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee for large vehicle: USD 53 per day (in/out privileges)
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.