Availability: Prescott Hotel, a Kimpton Hotel
Club Level Queen RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Club One Queen Bed AccessibleMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 infant)
Club Level King RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Deluxe Level King SuiteMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Club Level Queen SuiteMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Club Level King SuiteMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Deluxe One Queen Bed AccessibleMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Club Level Double Double RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Queen Deluxe & Hosted Wine ReceptionMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Deluxe One King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe Level Double DoubleMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Deluxe Level Two Queen RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
San Francisco hotel near Union Square, cable car
With a stay at Prescott Hotel, a Kimpton Hotel, you'll be centrally located in San Francisco, steps from Alcove Theater and Marines Memorial Theater.
This 4-star hotel is close to Union Square and Lombard Street.
Make yourself at home in one of the 164 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Pay movies and video-game consoles are provided for your entertainment, while wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, hair dryers, and bathrobes. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and wedding services.
Take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Prescott Hotel, a Kimpton Hotel Amenities
This San Francisco hotel hosts evening wine receptions in a fireside lobby lounge. Complimentary amenities include 24-hour business services, morning Town Car service to the financial district, and high-speed wireless Internet access throughout the hotel.
Breakfast is available via room service. A fitness center has cardiovascular equipment and free weights.
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Room service (limited hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Conference space
- Total number of rooms - 164
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Multilingual staff
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 7
- Wedding services
- 24-hour business center
- Smoke-free property
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Turndown service
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
The hotel's fitness center has two exercise bikes, two cross-trainers, a stair machine, a strength-training machine, and free weights.
This San Francisco hotel is a half-mile from Yerba Buena Gardens, which offers expansive public gardens, a children's playground, an ice-skating rink, and an antique carousel. Nearby public golf courses include the Presidio Golf Club and the Lincoln Park Golf Course, both within six miles. One mile from the hotel, the Embarcadero is a popular destination for joggers.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
Prescott Hotel, a Kimpton Hotel Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Visa, American Express, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Valet parking fee: USD 48 per day (in/out privileges)
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.