Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, View
Double Room, 2 Double Beds, View
Premier Room, 1 King Bed, View
Premier Double Room, 2 Double Beds, View
Downtown San Francisco high-rise near Union Square
With a stay at Parc 55 Wyndham San Francisco - Union Square, you'll be centrally located in San Francisco, steps from San Francisco Visitor's Center and Powell and Market Cable Car Turnaround.
This 4-star hotel is close to Union Square and Lombard Street.
Make yourself at home in one of the 1024 air-conditioned guestrooms. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters. Cable programming and video-game consoles are provided for your entertainment, with wired and wireless Internet access available for a surcharge. Bathrooms have makeup/shaving mirrors and designer toiletries.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a health club, or other amenities including wireless Internet access (surcharge) and gift shops/newsstands.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant or in a coffee shop/café. Or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), a business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in San Francisco? This hotel has 30000 square feet (2700 square meters) of space consisting of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. Parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
A half-block from cable cars, the 32-story Parc 55 Wyndham San Francisco - Union Square is within a block of the San Francisco Center mall and 2 blocks from Union Square. This downtown hotel is just off Market Street, a major thoroughfare.
The hotel's grand lobby houses a concierge desk, 2 Internet terminals (surcharge), and a lounge with wireless Internet access (surcharge). There is 30,000 square feet of meeting and event space, as well as a business center.
The 24-hour health club offers fitness equipment, plus massage services (surcharge). Valet parking is provided for a fee.
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 1024
- Number of floors - 32
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Business services
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking garage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 30000
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 2700
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Multi-line phone
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- In-room massage available
- Bathroom phone
- Electronic check-out
- Down comforter
- Pillowtop mattress
- Signature bedding
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
cityhouse restaurant & bar - Innovative interpretations of New American Classics. Open for breakfast, lunch, dinner, cocktails. Breakfast specialties and bountiful breakfast buffets, featuring Chef Brian Healey's homemade granola, made fresh daily. Wide variety of lunch items, including carvery sandwiches, homemade soups, fresh pastas, steaks, chops. Dinner features USDA Prime steaks, chops, regional seafood flame-seared on signature smoke grill/rotisserie. Bar features award-winning wine list, signature cocktails, domestic and local microbrews on tap, small plates to share.
Barbary Coast - Small coffee shop at the hotel's entrance, accessible only from the street. Espresso bar, fresh pastries, and light fare. Open from early morning to late evening.
Open 24 hours, 55 Fitness features more than 25 high-end Life Fitness personal training devices. One of the most innovative is the Synrgy360s, which accommodates up to eight people simultaneously, with three unique exercise spaces, including cable motion training, reaction training & boxing with auxiliary attachment points. In addition, many of the new treadmills and bikes include state-of-the-art tablet consoles.
The hotel is three blocks from Yerba Buena Gardens, which includes a historic carousel, bowling alley, ice-skating rink, and children's play area. Jogging, cycling, and rollerblading are popular along the Embarcadero, five blocks away.
Four miles away, the Presidio Golf Course is a public 18-hole course deep inside the city's verdant park near the Golden Gate Bridge. Golden Gate Park has walking and running trails, a playground, gardens, and tennis courts.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 16.95 (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in business center: USD 16.95 (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 55.86 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee for large vehicle: USD 67.26 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50 per stay
- Early check-in fee: USD 75.00
- Deposit: USD 100 per day
- Refrigerator fee: USD 25 per stay
- In-room microwave fee: USD 50 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.00 per night
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in Energy Star For Hospitality, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.